A little taste of heaven - FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
I thought I'd found my all-day vape after trying FreedomSmokeUSA's (not to be confused with 'myFS') RY4.

Their RY4 is a complex blend, when I first tried it I swore it tasted like the Marzetti's Caramel Dip. But the more I vape it, the more I realize there is so much more going on in there. Some days I get a more tobacco flavor coming through, other days the sweet flavors hit me more - depending on my tastebuds' moods each day I guess!

But it gets even better. I have a bottle of their Citrus Mix, a bottle of their Forest Fruit, and my RY4. I mistakenly topped off a carto of RY4 with Forest Fruit. I thought for sure I was going to have to put that one aside and break out a new one.

But I was wrong. The complex flavor of RY4 added with the intense mixture of Forest Fruit made for an amazing vanilla caramel fruit salad explosion in my mouth! If you could lick heaven, this mixture is what it would taste like!

I mixed up a bottle of 2 parts RY4 and 1 part Forest Fruit, and it's now my favorite flavor. I also tried mixing the Citrus Mix with RY4, but it's the opposite, it's better 2 parts Citrus with 1 part RY4...but no where near as good as the Forest Fruit RY4.

I emailed Pam and Dave about the flavor mistake gone wonderfully right, and received two emails back - one from each of them! Pam mentioned that she had never heard of anyone mixing fruit with RY4 - so I thought I'd throw it out there to be adventurous with it, their RY4 is such an amazing blend that I think there are many possibilities with it. They do offer a free 'Flavor Slash' so that you can add a bit of any other flavor to any bottle of their premixed liquid. Don't be afraid to add a slash of Forest Fruit to a bottle of RY4 - yum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
I taste a peppery flavor, no sweetness to it like other RY4's. Hmm odd unless they changed the formula recently. Its not bad, but its a solid tobacco/peppery taste to it.

You might be right - there are days that it has a distinct tobacco flavor to me. But other days it's pure caramel. I really think it depends on your tastebuds. I can't say I get a peppery taste from it....but I've always been one who needs to use a ton of pepper on my food.

You might be right - there are days that it has a distinct tobacco flavor to me. But other days it's pure caramel. I really think it depends on your tastebuds. I can't say I get a peppery taste from it....but I've always been one who needs to use a ton of pepper on my food.

haha sweet, sounds fun haha neekyme i live near new jersey, but PA vaping for life!! haha cant wait to try ry4 and forrest fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread