• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A local store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampa2

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tampa
www.gatorvapor.com
Hey tinstar, Missed you. I've been getting in all those accessories I told you about. And will hook up that 801 rig to the Ego or the Vgo whenever you want. Not this week-end though. I have all my display cases in the new store in New Port Richey and we are opening this week-end there. Then Polk County is next! Lol And we are going to begin the 5 for 4 & 10 Bottle deals on e-liquids beginning next week. In fact, we have lots of changes coming up. You should go to that Suncoast vapors meeting HeyMichael is putting on in October. I might even go if HeyMichael is going to bowl. Just kidding! HeyMichael, if you need anything for your Bowlfest just let Joe or myself know!

Tampa2

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tampa
www.gatorvapor.com
Where in Polk County are you going to aim for? I work in Lakeland....

Haven't decided yet Bubo. Auburndale or Lakeland. One of them! Looks like you live right by our store at the Big Top that HeyMichael took pics of. Come say hello sometime! We will give 10% off any item to you if you just mention that you are from Florida vapors club. Don't tell tinstar that though. He will clobber us on liquids! Lol

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Lol, I miss seeing you guys too. Got smacked with a pile of bills all at the same time so the wife has put me on restriction :(

Good thing I stockpiled some juice reserves. I do plan on swinging in to Big Top after the next payday. Hoping to make it on Oct 2nd or 3rd. As for the meet on Oct 9th, I'm 90% sure I'll be able to make it. Sounds like fun and the wife has been dropping hints about wanting to bowl.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Greetings everyone! Hiya GatorVapor - I vote for Auburndale - so centrally located - basically "East Lakeland" and closer to , Winter Haven, Haines City, & Lake Wales than Lakeland.

I also ran into tinstar15 who's from my County in one of the forums about ejuice. How have I missed Suncoast Vapers??? I'm so glad to meet you all. I'm almost 6 months tobacco free after more years than I care to mention!

heymichael - I'm hoping to make it to Tampa on Oct 9th

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I live in Brandon - work in Lakeland....
Is the "Big Top" over on Memorial on the way to I4?

Or is it this place?
Beki's Big Top
2690 New Tampa Hwy, Lakeland, FL 33815

Big Top is a flea market in Tampa. You take I-4 west to I-75 north, the first exit is Fowler. Take that and follow the off ramp to the right. Go right at the end of the off ramp and look to your left about 150-200 yards and you'll see the flea market. GV is located in the central hub near the burger stand. Takes me about 30 mins to get there from Lakeland Hwy 98/I-4.

Tampa2

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tampa
www.gatorvapor.com
I live in Brandon - work in Lakeland....
Is the "Big Top" over on Memorial on the way to I4?

Or is it this place?
Beki's Big Top
2690 New Tampa Hwy, Lakeland, FL 33815

Bubo, If you live in Brandon You are almost there! Just jump on 75 and get off on Fowler. Or you can go 301 to Fowler. You can see the Big Top as soon as you get on Fowler. Just pull in the "east side" of the flea market and we are only 10 feet from the Large Entraance Door on the Est side Center Court. Probably about 10 minutes from Brandon.

Tampa2

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tampa
www.gatorvapor.com
Hello Proudlion,
Like you, I wondered how I missed the Suncoast Vapors. It's nice to talk to fellow vapers instead of instructing new vapers in the Art of vaping! (does that make sense?) And I am proud to say that October will be One Year for me being tobacco free. I smoked 2 1/2 packs of Marlboro's for 44 years prior to last October. As you can guess, I was very impressed with E-Cigs.
I really think that you should join Tinstar and go to HeyMichael's Bowling Gig on the 9th. If HeyMichael will come by the new store I will give him the new Blueberry, Camel Crush, Pina-Colada, and a few other new flavors to take to you guys. I would invite you to come by the Big Top so that I could meet you, but I will be at our new store for a few weeks at the USA flea market in New Port Richey. But go by the Big Top anyway and see our selection of accessories & flavors. Just tell my Nephew that I said your 1st bottle of E-Liquid is half-price! He'll get a kick out of that! But he will make sure you get it.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Hey Tampa2 what streets are you on in USA. I live 5 minutes away from there.

Hello Proudlion,
Like you, I wondered how I missed the Suncoast Vapors. It's nice to talk to fellow vapers instead of instructing new vapers in the Art of vaping! (does that make sense?) And I am proud to say that October will be One Year for me being tobacco free. I smoked 2 1/2 packs of Marlboro's for 44 years prior to last October. As you can guess, I was very impressed with E-Cigs.
I really think that you should join Tinstar and go to HeyMichael's Bowling Gig on the 9th. If HeyMichael will come by the new store I will give him the new Blueberry, Camel Crush, Pina-Colada, and a few other new flavors to take to you guys. I would invite you to come by the Big Top so that I could meet you, but I will be at our new store for a few weeks at the USA flea market in New Port Richey. But go by the Big Top anyway and see our selection of accessories & flavors. Just tell my Nephew that I said your 1st bottle of E-Liquid is half-price! He'll get a kick out of that! But he will make sure you get it.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Hello Proudlion,

I do hope to be there and thank you very much for your generous offer - I may just take you up on that! ;-)

Tampa2

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tampa
www.gatorvapor.com
Hello Nyxie,
We are on Main Street, #25. About half-way down next to a bakery. Lol And they make homemade apple turnovers! I sincerely hope that you come by. I will give you the same offer as I did Proudlion. Half off your 1st Bottle of Liquid! I hope that you go to HeyMichaels Bowling shindig in Tampa. I know he has worked hard to put it together and I think it's great that all the Vaper's in the Bay Area can get together and enjoy! I know that Laurel and that group have worked hard to get the Vaper's club going and I believe they are well on their way.
@proudlion, I hope that you do take me up on that offer! Tell them to let you try the Pineapple. I went through a 10ML bottle in one day and a half. It was too good! Just ask for Joe. Tell him his Uncle said to take care of you! Hope that you make it to HeyMichaels Bowl fest too. I hope that all the Vaper's in the area can show solidarity when it comes to Vaping. I have been reading about the work that Laurel & others have been putting in to get all the Bay Area vapers together and I think it's great! Anyway, take me up on the offer and say hello!

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I got some of your cards in my purse already. I got the ones I have last month from Heymichael at the last vape meet. You might consider putting the ecig explanation similar to some other vendors to pass around on the next batch of cards you have made.

I have an acquaintance who has purchased from you in Tampa. She is very happy so far.
I know one girl who is hooked on the other vendor on main st. at usa , I can't talk her out of switching. I guess she is happy paying 10.00 for 3 cartos.
Maybe I will see you next weekend. Do you have more stock at the market then what is on your website . ie. single attys , lr attys, etc. I thought I saw something about drip tips someplace, maybe one of your other posts.

Hello Nyxie,
We are on Main Street, #25. About half-way down next to a bakery. Lol And they make homemade apple turnovers! I sincerely hope that you come by. I will give you the same offer as I did Proudlion. Half off your 1st Bottle of Liquid! I hope that you go to HeyMichaels Bowling shindig in Tampa. I know he has worked hard to put it together and I think it's great that all the Vaper's in the Bay Area can get together and enjoy! I know that Laurel and that group have worked hard to get the Vaper's club going and I believe they are well on their way.
@proudlion, I hope that you do take me up on that offer! Tell them to let you try the Pineapple. I went through a 10ML bottle in one day and a half. It was too good! Just ask for Joe. Tell him his Uncle said to take care of you! Hope that you make it to HeyMichaels Bowl fest too. I hope that all the Vaper's in the area can show solidarity when it comes to Vaping. I have been reading about the work that Laurel & others have been putting in to get all the Bay Area vapers together and I think it's great! Anyway, take me up on the offer and say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread