!!A look at my new Pocketmod from!! - Pocketmods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recieved my new mini box juice feeder pocketmod from Steve @ Pocketmods.wordpress.com ..i was skeptical since i had to send him the money via mail in money order 1st, seeing i didnt know him and im the 1st customer for him aside from family and friends. I was not disapointed and after i talked with Steve i wasnt worried about anything at all. Hes a classy guy..and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I really hope people see this and decide to have him build a mod aswell.

It only took 4-5days total and the mod was in my hands...and customer service from Steve was awsome..he kept me posted through all the steps of the process via email and text. I will be buying another mod or 2 from Steve no doubt i am VERY very happy with this little 14500 juice feeder mod...i used to take 3-4mods with me at all times to work...now i just need this one...i never thought id be content with such a tiny little thing..and only 900mAh..my other mods use 18650's 1600mAh and 3100mAh...and they just sit home now...

Heres a few pics

PicMuroMod#2 006.jpg

PicsMuroMod#1 018.jpg

The workmanship is flawless...and it works just as i expected it would...this little thing really packs a punch and lasts me all day at work..id say 5-6hours or straight vape time....i thought for sure it would be less with such a tiny battery. Also i should say ive had no leaking problems whatsoever...and it has a on/off switch aswell as a fire button...no missfires or leaks in your pocket...i carry with me all over ..no problems yet. Though i just got it about 4days ago..i love it.

My other mods are Lavatube and Ego18650 both with momandpopvaporshop sub tanks mini/maxi on them at all times. Since i got this pocketmod i hardly use either of them.:evil::evil::evil::toast::blink::glare::(:p:oops::mail::2c::):ohmy::unsure::toast::evil::evil::evil:

PicMuroMod#2 009.jpg

i had other pics in this post...but for some reason they didnt work so i just added these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread