A Mod to a PTB Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I've tried different methods to modify the ptb mod, and I came up with one that works fantastic for me. I use a Joye 510, and I get even more clouds of vapor with this mod, and great TH. I can actually put 15-20 drops of juice in my carts and not flood the atty! I don't need to top off my cart as much. I've been using my mod for a month, and haven't had any problems.

ECF Veterans, please try it and let me know what you think.
I'll just describe it for now, and I can post a YouTube demonstration later.

Take a whole ptb, and trim the edges from it just like some of the other ptb mods do. You should have a rectangle shaped tea bag to start with. Fold it in half lengthwise with the open edges lined up, and make sure the fold has a sharp crease.

I use tweezers to start a fold on one end about the same width as the tweezers. Keep the folds as even as possible or it won't fit into the cart. Keep folding accordion style until there is about 1 inch of unfolded ptb left at the end. Wrap the end of the ptb completely around the folds until you run out of it.

Insert the ptb into the cart with the open ends up. (The crease side of the folds should be at the bottom of the cart.) Trim any excess from it. You may need to use tweezers to spread the open end of the ptb a little after it's in the cart.
Fill it with your favorite juice, and vape!

I tried this because I was getting pieces of ptb in my carts. This method doesn't need any cutting before inserting it into the cart.

BTW, I use round tip carts. You can do this with flat tips, and not need to trim as much from the end of the ptb after you put it into the cart.

This may not work for everyone, but I use this mod exclusively, and I get great results from it!

Enjoy!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I've tweaked my PTB mod to get more juice from the cart. I clip a piece of a straw (coffee stirrers work best) about 1/4 inch long and put it into the bottom of my cart. I then use my accordion fold method with the PTB to fill the remainder of the cart. I've found this method works much better for me. It doesn't leak, and I can use all of the juice in my carts. I can put about 15 drops into it, and I don't have to keep topping it off all the time. I don't have to remove the PTB to refill the cart, which is really convenient. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread