Status
Not open for further replies.

Serendipity_Stables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Vancouver, BC
www.facebook.com
About a month ago I posted here looking for advice on the new Orchid V4 that I just purchased. The coil part was easy but the wicking kicked my .... and I wasted about 12mls of juice over a week or so figuring this rba out. I didn't use it much at first as I hated wicking it but after watching videos and seeking some advice here, I figured it out and now it's like second nature. It's just how it is with this RBA and once you get around those huge juice channels with wicking, you're good to go.

I fill it from the top holding both air holds closed, screw on the top, blow out the drip tip and I'm good to go. I've had ZERO leaking in 3 weeks and I'm close to using the Orchid V4 a lot of the time.

This says a lot considering I'm also loving a T5, Big Dripper, 454 Big Block, a Russian and the Orchid.

Pictured is it on my copper slug. I have on order a copper Fogger V5 which will look awesome on a great mod. I love this thing. I'd buy another in a heart beat. orchid slug 1.jpg

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I liked my Orchid V4 enough that I bought two more to accommodate my daily flavor switching easily....:lol: I have been doing the top fill while holding the air holes method and found if you keep holding the holes, turn it upside down and blow into the drip tip it will help pressure the tank.

There's a new model out with a single piece see-through tank that works well. I tried bottom filling it and the tank has enough room to fit a syringe to reach the end, so you're filling the space that's normally above the chimney. It allows for a very quick, no mess, complete fill. Orchid V5 The only downside, you can see how fast the eliquid level drops while it's producing clouds.....:vapor:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread