A New Design (Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Well while this does not exist yet it does combine some of your ideas and some of mine as well as some of what is already out there. Some of the ideas presented for this style e-cig are as follows:

1: Dual Atomizers (Note that both atomizers come together into one mouth piece.)

2: Larger Cartridges (Creating a new cartridges that bridges the two atomizers together makes for a larger cartridges for your e-juice)

3: Easily Refilled Cartridges (Note the chamber that holds the two atomizers together. This has a lid on the top which can be unscrewed to refill the cartridge quickly and easily with out creating a mess.)

4: Choice of Automatic or Manuel (one of the 3 switches under the rubber grip gives you the option to either draw automatically or press a button to receive your vapor.)

5: Atomizer Options (There are two other switches under the grip on the battery that give you several options. One of these is to use a single atomizer or dual atomizer or both. Both will be explained in example 6. If you choose single there is a switch next to that that has the option of which atomizer you want to use. In other words it gives you the option of left, right, or center which if for dual mode.)

6: Use both atomizers (while there is an option under under the drip on the battery to use both at once you might want to conserve your atomizers as well as juice and battery life. The option presented here is where one atomizer will let you vape for a set period of time and then switch to the other. This method is is by far the most effective method and the prime example of what this device is meant to do.)

7: I hope you like this I would be glad to explain things out in further detail.

Untitled-3.jpg

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Well I was hoping for a better response to this. I was hoping if there was enough interest it could actually be built. I know it has a lot of features and has a lot of customizing and the majority of people here who do mods are simplistic and primitive only utilizing a couple of techniques to build their PVs.

Well thank you for at least taking a look the feed back would of been nice though.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
its looks to be really neat but it looks also to be kinda expensive...do u have any specs on it?

Of course this is just a design. It was made in a 3D program to illustrate a detailed picture of what it would look like instead of just posting ideas which also are talked about in the first post.

As far as size for the battery, atomizer, cartridges, and so on the specs can be speculated on.

For example it should be able to hold the same size battery as a screw driver or a VP1.

The atomizer would be one that people know and trust most likely a 510 or a 801.

The cartridges would be larger than all other commercially available carts because it share a void space in the middle between the atomizers.

Simple things like this. It is merely one concept product to build up into something that we could see on the market some day.

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
Well I was hoping for a better response to this. I was hoping if there was enough interest it could actually be built. I know it has a lot of features and has a lot of customizing and the majority of people here who do mods are simplistic and primitive only utilizing a couple of techniques to build their PVs.

Well thank you for at least taking a look the feed back would of been nice though.

Very cool design Darchand, don't get discouraged about few comments, the forum has been silent compared to what it normally is I guess because of summer break?

In my opinion, all the ideas you have are great, and your 3D rendering pretty much speaks for itself.
Have you done any prototype on the cart part of it?
Is there any information about how exactly it works?
Maybe the mods you mention are "simplistic and primitive" for a reason and not just for the sake of being.

We know about double atomizer mods, switches that do several things, different battery setups and sizes, but no one has come up with a different cart that actually works...did you?
I know you didn't or you would have made sure to mention it here.

While I understand what you propose, it would not matter if it had a huge response, because building it would not be possible for many reasons, the cart part being the first and the cost of implementing all the other features together the second.

---

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
yeah Ive never actually browsed this forum.... but now that I seen your design... I LOVE IT!!! :D its awesome.

Hope ya dont mind but I sent it up to R&D for a build on a marketable prototype today. so you might actually see a one-off of this design being introduced before ya know it !!!

Thanks Man!!!!

lol man you might being sarcastic but I don't care. Like I said or meant to say. Go for it. If you want to build it go for it. If you want to use a few of the ideas or the general shape and style be my guest.

ApOsTle51 thanks for the link. I might think of submitting this or something. I am not the kind of guy who runs short on ideas ;)

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
I love the 3 way switch.
Not sure i need to be killing 2 atomizers at once though, a single 510 gives me enough vapour.

Yeah the 3 way switch is one of my favorite parts. Lets you have some excellent option to where you don't have to use both at one instead it would activate one for a little while then the other for a little while. The idea there would be to keep attys from being over worked so they share the job.

Of course you could just use both at once and who knows how much vapor that would put out?:evil:

Doots I agree but then again look at what all does get confiscated any how. Imagine having something a bit more personal confiscated:oops:

Oh and sorry Chief Druid I still haven't made it. Really wish I could but who knows maybe some day;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread