• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A new source for Lorannes flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeylynn

Aug 1, 2009
Milwaukee
I've been to Cooks and now to UBake. Neither of them have the cotton candy flavor. I am really pouting. Guess I'll have to order it. I read a thread that says you can have Walmart order them but you have to order at least 24, but they are only $.99/each.

American Science and Surplus (I think thats the name, I know the initials are A.S.S) on Oaklahoma and 68th, next to the comic book store Lost World of Wonders, has all kinds of little bottles and droppers. I had 2 handfuls of little things and I think I spent $4.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I've been to Cooks and now to UBake. Neither of them have the cotton candy flavor. I am really pouting. Guess I'll have to order it. I read a thread that says you can have Walmart order them but you have to order at least 24, but they are only $.99/each.

American Science and Surplus (I think thats the name, I know the initials are A.S.S) on Oaklahoma and 68th, next to the comic book store Lost World of Wonders, has all kinds of little bottles and droppers. I had 2 handfuls of little things and I think I spent $4.

Oooo - Mickey - I forgot all about American Science & Surplus - haven't been down that way in years. Yea, they'd have all kinds of goodies I'll bet we could use... Thanks for the tip!

RedWolfe

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
West Allis, Wi

Aw, sweet! Now I know where to get them! I just ordered 48 20ml bottles on eBay for $15 with shipping. Now I can just walk 8 blocks and get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread