A newbies e-liquid journey (12 reviews inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekasi

Jun 8, 2014
Au
I'm reasonably new to vaping. Started two month ago and not one cig since. Super happy (and a little bit proud).

Now, one thing that I have been struggling with is to find liquid I really like. I've gone through... a lot. But I figured, I'll spend money up front finding things I like so that I can be free from death sticks permanently. Without further adieu, here are my flavour reviews. All scores are 0-10

Vaping on: DNA30 clone + Nautilus @ 8.5-9.5W depending on the liquid.

Tango down by Halcyon - 5
70VG-30PG @ 6 MG
Lemony, tangerine. Very sharp flavour that for the first 3-4 puffs is very clear and nice. However, it gets old very fast and towards the end of my first 2ml I actually felt a bit sick from the taste. For dripping, maybe. not for a big tank.

Nombombz by Halcyon - 6.5
70VG-30PG @ 6 MG
Taste like a pretty nice lemonade. Bit 'sticky' in its flavor.. just a bit too sweet for me. Couldn't go on vaping it for very long, just like tango down.

Cran Chi by Halcyon - 8.5
70VG-30PG @ 6 MG
Okay, this is really amazing. Pear, lychee. Not too sweet, just natural and nice. This was my all day vape for a weekend and not once did I feel sick of it. Good stuff. Throat hit is pretty weak compared to the rest of Halcyon's stuff, but not too weak :)

Mango Julep by Virgin Vapor - 3
50-50 @ 4MG
Nope. Sharp, uncomfortable. Overly sweet and sharp at the same time. After 0.5ml I threw out the whole bottle :(

Plum Crazy by Virgin Vapor - 9
50-50 @ 4MG
WOW. I'll hazard to say this is my favorite vape so far. Super natural plum tasting goodness. Sharp throat hit for the low mg, perfect. Amazing. My current ADV.

Shazamazam by Drip Society - 7
50-50 @ 6 MG
Just a wholesome solid fruity vape. I actually can't really place what fruits are in there, but it's just really nice and chilled out vape. It's very light and not at all sticky in the roof of your mouth.

Hurricane Ice by GS3 - 7.5
50-50 @ 6MG
Okay, great stuff. Like a tropical fruit punch with a splash of menthol. And nice menthol too! Not sharp and wintergreen-y but just subtle nice minty aftertone. The fruit is super dominant, but you can certainly taste the ice. Very nice for a movie vape.

Ashbury by Frisco Vapor - 8.5
50-50 @ 3MG
Hey yo! This is a chai latte in the form of a vapor! Extremely yummy, not overly sweet. Clear chai taste, good throat hit. One of my current favorites.

Thug Juice by MtBaker - 8
50-50 @ 6MG
Watermelony goodness with a menthol aftertone. This is really amazing as an ADV. It's very hard to get sick of the taste, and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling in your mouth like some fruits do.

Afternoon Delight by MtBaker - 9
70-30 @ 6MG
Holy fruitheaven! This is INCREDIBLE. Clear fruit punch flavour without any annoying sticky notes. You can separate out the different flavours in there and the clouds are huuuuuuuuuuge on this liquid. This is one of my favs so far.

Gambit by Five Pawns - 3
50-50 @ 6MG
Did NOT live up to the hype. I thought it was sickly sweet personally. You get some of the crust flavour, but barely any apple. Just sweet crust.

Grandmaster by Five Pawns - 4
50-50 @ 6MG
I bought this by mistake. I don't really like peanut butter, so I can't really blame five pawns. It tastes like a super clear peanut butter vape.. so if that's your thing, you'll like this. I hated it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread