• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A noob looking for friends near Elkhart IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirf

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
northern indiana USA
My hubby and I starting vapeing "for real" about 3 weeks ago. I had tried before but did not know what I was doing and bought into the cig-a-like hype. It did not work for me. We are doing real well for the time we have invested. We both smoked over a pack a day and he is down to 5 a day and I am down to 2. A lot of the success is due to getting a few B&M's in the area that are willing to spend time and help new people. I am looking for like minded people to get together for support and friendship. I am hoping to find people that are ok with "old folk" as we are 50ish and a bit set in our ways. Lol. I need to give a big thanks to E-cig Works in Goshen. Sarah has been awesome and is so willing to answer questions with no judgement. I credit her and the company for a good part of our success so far:). I was also wondering if anyone could tell me what my set up is using terms from this site. All I know so far is it is 1300? and the tank has a single bottom coil. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.:vapor: 20150227_122744.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread