a not nice way to get rid of a cigarette urge ( Not Advised )

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
a not nice way to get rid of a cigarette urge ( Not Advised )
when i am sick and tired of vaping an ecig but i have a strong urge for a cigarette i sometimes just say "screw this hocus pocus" and get out my 48mg 10% VG liquid and rub/massage 10 drops into my hands and wrist.. surprise, no more cigarette urge! if "Nicogel" can do it so can i..

but ecigs are a lot more fun and i do not get to blow smoke this way

James

==========================

July 24 smoked 02 cigs, 38 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 2846 cigarettes not smoked in 82 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 2846 Cigs = $796.88 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $1671.51 in 74 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month and i have $790 in supplies so $880 in hardware and consumed ejuice

gemini2281

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
My cousin went to a rather large grappling tournament and forgot to charge my 510 that he takes along to tournaments since you never get the chance to go out and smoke. These tournaments can sometimes last over 10 hours. So there he is with a dead ecig and a bottle of 24mg Tobacco. So what does he do? Puts a couple drops on his tongue. He said it killed the nicotine urge fairly quickly. I would not advise this though. lol

My cousin went to a rather large grappling tournament and forgot to charge my 510 that he takes along to tournaments since you never get the chance to go out and smoke. These tournaments can sometimes last over 10 hours. So there he is with a dead ecig and a bottle of 24mg Tobacco. So what does he do? Puts a couple drops on his tongue. He said it killed the nicotine urge fairly quickly. I would not advise this though. lol

lol put one under your tongue and let it sit there :p wouldnt need more than that. not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread