Status
Not open for further replies.

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
...His name is Phil.

Another nice review. I'm so glad for these reviews where you don't just show us the mod, you point out what bothered you in every day use, and what worked well. Some reviewers seem cautious to criticize a device (maybe in fear that they might not get any more review units), but Phil always seems to get to the bottom of flaws and issues.

Keep at it. :)

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
...His name is Phil.

Another nice review. I'm so glad for these reviews where you don't just show us the mod, you point out what bothered you in every day use, and what worked well. Some reviewers seem cautious to criticize a device (maybe in fear that they might not get any more review units), but Phil always seems to get to the bottom of flaws and issues.

Sorry Phil...
Darn ipad autocorrect gets me everytime. 3rd post I have had to fix today.
I need to watch better sorry!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
...His name is Phil.

Thanks very much! I do my best.

Ha! Don't worry about the "Phil" thing. I've given up! :) Phil, Pete, Lou, whatever works best for you!

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Still have no idea what song the little beep sound comes from but w/e.... Great review either way : )

images

Last edited:

Incognito™

ECF Veteran
Excellent video review as always. I don't think anyone can hold a candle to your reviews in terms of professionalism, detail, knowledge and even humor.

The only "gripe" I have is the contest. All we get is a beep noise and theres absolutely no way I can figure out what song it is because the clip is so brief. I'm extremely confident that nobody will have the answer.

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Incognito™;8655597 said:
Excellent video review as always. I don't think anyone can hold a candle to your reviews in terms of professionalism, detail, knowledge and even humor.

The only "gripe" I have is the contest. All we get is a beep noise and theres absolutely no way I can figure out what song it is because the clip is so brief. I'm extremely confident that nobody will have the answer.

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Thanks Incognito!! Much appreciated... but... 42 people have it right so far! :)

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
I'm guessing the issue was not that the song clip was too small, but the generation gap between the type of music I listened to and the type that Pete listened to in his younger days. I would bet no one outside of Pete's age range was capable of figuring out where that beep comes from (not to be rude or call Pete old, I'm just saying lol)

I mean nearly 10 thousand views and only roughly 50 correct answers by the end of the contest? Seems a little too difficult to be considered a fair contest to all of his fans

Last edited:

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Sorry Phil...
Darn ipad autocorrect gets me everytime. 3rd post I have had to fix today.
I need to watch better sorry!

I hate autocorrect! I texted my hubby and called him Hon and it tried to change it to Jon! Good thing I caught it or I would have had a lot of explain to do. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread