pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
A PBusardo Review & Contest - The Z Atty Pro

ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigs
Home

This, my friends, is an epic length video. As a first time Genesis Style atomizer user I wanted to fully understand it and give you my complete experience with it in order to better help folks who are thinking of trying one.

One thing I failed to mention in the video (even at 49 minutes long!!) was vape time. I got around 6 hours on the 4ml fill.

To help those who don't want to sit through the entire thing:

Preface: 00:00
Genesis Explained: 3:25
Where To buy - 4:40
How Much And What You Get - 5:30
Packaging - 6:40
How You Get It - 8:00
Size & Weight - 8:40
Build Quality - 10:55
Vape Experience - 14:00
Wicking - 16:00
Vapor - 18:00
Throat Hit - 18:55
vaping Position - 21:00
Flavor - 23:00
Nicotine Delivery - 24:24
Leaking - 25:20
The Draw - 26:30
My Cigar - 29:30
Cleaning & Removing The tank - 31:10
Wick Replacement - 33:20
Recoiling - 34:00
Working The Coil - 37:00
Filling - 39:20
Thumbs Up/Down - 41:30
Contest - 45:40

Last edited:

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
Yes, thnx PHEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!

I happily watched the whole thing in its entirety!
animated-smileys-television-027.gif

I have been thinking about getting one of these for a while so I really appreciate all the time you put in to this.

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That was awesome, I just received my Z-atty-Pro and my first impression was pretty "meh" I have a bliSS Genesis and it has a way tighter draw and that's what I was used to and had to compare to. Your video gave me a bit of hope that I can get used to the Zen, it is such a beautiful device! I vaped it through your whole video and I am liking it more and more... guess part of the trick is to draw SLOW...

You totally cracked me up in the process of being extremely informative and organized... great low-down man and entertaining too.
"Overkill? Perhaps, does it need to be? Probably not...but it IIIISSS"
"Fused quarts glass... What does that mean? I don't really know, is it stronger than pyrex? I'm not sure.... I can see through it."

And my favourite because I do that all the time with my bliSS on my epipemod and am glad I can do it on the ZEN-drives my wife crazy, I can blast her with second-hand vape when sitting beside her on the couch.
"First of all I can do this... which is completely useless but is WAY cool"

Great Job, thanks for taking the time to cover so much!
Fesso

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
That was awesome, I just received my Z-atty-Pro and my first impression was pretty "meh" I have a bliSS Genesis and it has a way tighter draw and that's what I was used to and had to compare to. Your video gave me a bit of hope that I can get used to the Zen, it is such a beautiful device! I vaped it through your whole video and I am liking it more and more... guess part of the trick is to draw SLOW...

You totally cracked me up in the process of being extremely informative and organized... great low-down man and entertaining too.
"Overkill? Perhaps, does it need to be? Probably not...but it IIIISSS"
"Fused quarts glass... What does that mean? I don't really know, is it stronger than pyrex? I'm not sure.... I can see through it."

And my favourite because I do that all the time with my bliSS on my epipemod and am glad I can do it on the ZEN-drives my wife crazy, I can blast her with second-hand vape when sitting beside her on the couch.
"First of all I can do this... which is completely useless but is WAY cool"

Great Job, thanks for taking the time to cover so much!
Fesso

Wow! Thanks Fesso!

easygany

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Renton, WA
Yeah it was long but it's worth every minute of it cause I enjoyed you presentation as usual and you are very frank about how you feel doing the Genesis type atomiser review for the first time. I ordered my Z Atty Pro from Provape at the time of your review and just got it over a week ago. I'm not entirely happy with it as I have to make adjustments just like you did. The hard part is adjusting to the open draw. I wish the stiff draw top cap is available at the House of Hybrids but still out of stock. In the meantime, I'm thinking about a small piece of tape to cover part of the air hole and see what happens. Happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread