A PBusardo Tutorial : Filling Boge 510 Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
Great job, PB (and thanks Jack for pointing us here!). That's exactly how I fill mine too (although I use Bloog 808s).

For stubborn juice during the top-offs, a quick "thermometer shake" works well. Also, for anyone using auto-batteries, dripping in the top should be done with the carto OFF the battery.

Now, the most important part. You have a carto loaded up with Rou's.....dying to see your review! :)

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
@debb - Thanks. Like I always say, just find something that works for you! Everyone has their favorite method. BTW - NJ has woods?? :) Ha! I used to live in Lodi and we had a summer house on Upper Greenwood Lake.

woods are getting scarce now...ppl selling off everything...lol

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
thanks great vid

when topping off a carto, should you not always remove it from the batt incase juice runs through the centre hole?

also you mentioned drip tips aid topping off, how? can you show to refill a carto using a drip tip?

thanks

Thanks!!

Yes and no. If you're using an automatic battery, I would recommend removing the carto from the battery before topping off. My eGo batt is manual so there is no air hole and I'm always getting juice at the connection point. I usually just stick some tissue in there, give it a couple spins to clean it out.

When I say the drip tip aids in topping off, I simply mean it's easier to remove than the little white mouth piece that comes with the carto. You don't need a tool to get it off the carto, you can simply pull it off with your hand, so that's how it makes for easier topping off.

Hope this helps!

xirokx

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
North London, UK
When I say the drip tip aids in topping off, I simply mean it's easier to remove than the little white mouth piece that comes with the carto. You don't need a tool to get it off the carto, you can simply pull it off with your hand, so that's how it makes for easier topping off.

thanks

I have never used a drip tip with my cartos, I currently just reseal it with the white plastic bit, would you recommend using a drip tip? if yes can you recommend any particular types?

More importantly, would you mind doing a little quick video showing how to top off using a drip tip?

thanks for your help

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
thanks

I have never used a drip tip with my cartos, I currently just reseal it with the white plastic bit, would you recommend using a drip tip? if yes can you recommend any particular types?

More importantly, would you mind doing a little quick video showing how to top off using a drip tip?

thanks for your help

No need for me to make a video, because the top-off is already part of this video. All you have to do is take the drip tip off and do what you see in the video.

These are the ones I use:

https://www.ivape.net/shop/index.ph...ategory_id=27&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thank you for doing this tutorial! I'm a newbie when it comes to cartos and this is very helpful!

So glad it helped hollyberry! I LOVE MY CARTOS!!

It may look a little complicated at first, but it's really not bad at all. Just takes a little more time as the juices get thicker.

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread