A Place to say Thanks to Jeff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Three of the best decision that I have made in the last year (1) to give up smoking cigarettes (2) buy an e-cigarette to help with#1 (3) got a chuck!! Thank you Jeff for all your hard work! Your craftsmanship shows through your abilities to make a great product that has made so many people satifsfied with their decision to buy a chuck. I am now an ambassador for www.thagbuilt.com to tell others what you've done for me.

Thanks,
Hecknaw

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Thank you so much, Jeff. Today I had been hard at work when I finished a task and noticed I hadn't taken a 'smoke' break in 3 hours. That would have been entirely unthinkable just a few months ago. I got up, went to the kitchen at work and made myself a capuccino in the coffee maker, went back to my desk, and THEN got my coat, two Chucks in the pocket, and went outside for a wonderful vape or two.

MAYBE I would have come this far with just my 901's and passthrus, but I can see it would have been easy to slip during the year-end crunch at work - "It's too much work to keep charging all those batteries - grrrrr! I'll just grab a pack of analogs on the way home/to work/at lunchtime/whatever". Having three beautiful Chucks reminds me that now I'm a VAPER, not a smoker, and with the long lives of the batteries, it's relatively simple to keep 'em all charged and ready to vape.

Forty years of being a chain smoker - now I'm someone who vapes on a Chuck when I want to, not when I'm driven by an addiction. WOW! THANKS AGAIN!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I was very satisfied with my stock 510 and never thought I would ever want a mod, but then when I started to see the wonderful designs and customizations you put together, I figured why not go for it.

Having something so personalized, and so personal, makes me love my Chuck more than I could ever love any other mod. And the fact that it is a badass vaping badger is more than just an added bonus.

So, yeah, thanks Jeff!

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
You are a true craftsman, build a lovely, high quality product, and provide exceptional care and service to your customers. But even more important is that you are a kind, caring person with a huge heart, under that manly man exterior. It has been a great experience getting to know you.

p.s. Not only that, but you and that whacked mustache are cuter than hell:D

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
p.s. Not only that, but you and that whacked mustache are cuter than hell:D

Of course, being from Alabama, anyone with a full set of teeth probably looks pretty good...........
00020369.gif

TheBigD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2009
Curse you, Jeff!

I ordered two Little Chucks for my wife and I, and since then we cannot put the things down. Everywhere we go people ask us about them and where they can get one, they look so awesome, etc...

But the Little Chucks aren't enough! Oh no, we now have to get to Big Chucks as well. As much as we love the ones we have, the draw for another is just too strong.

I thought the agony of choosing art and waiting would be over when I got my first order, but NOOOOOOOO I am right back where I was.

Does it ever end? Will I ever reach a point where my desire for another Chuck will be satisfied? How long must I experience this sweet agony?

So keep cranking out those Chucks, Jeff. Keep seducing naive vapers with all the beautiful pictures of Chucks and the promise of amazing vapor. I am sure you'll get them hooked as you hooked me.

But I am on to you. Too late, in my case--all too late. And now there is no going back.

So sleep well, Jeff. Sleep well. You've won. I am defeated.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I BIG tremendous Thank You, Jeff! If only I'd found the Chucks when I first started the buying spree! back in July 2009.

I have so much hardware, but now that's all packed neatly away. Had to make room for my "Chucks Only" vaping hardware!

Yes, I'm totally hooked, 4 Big Chucks, 1 Lil Chuck and at least 2 more to order! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread