A plan and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modterrik

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
Hello,

I've recently gotten a KR808D1. I love it. I didn't realize when I got it that I would be more into the vapor than I am...when I blow nothing out, it really doesn't "feel" like I'm smoking. The KR808 has good vapor exhalation, but I'm looking to turn my office into a smoky backroom where a corrupt politician would feel right at home making a nefarious deal with a high ranking mafioso.

The Plan:
Get a HV PV.

The question:
I want to use my 808 Cart's and I've figured out that I can do this with a 5v option and a 501 adapter (at least I think I've figured this out). But which HV mod do I go with...the chucklehead rave about the Chuck and I'm seriously leaning that way, at the same time, I love the look of the Xhaler. Can anyone help me make a decision so that I can start bagging some politicians??

Really appreciate your feedback!

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
I'm a bit biased since I currently (give me time) only own one, but I am completely satisfied with my black silver bullet from altsmoke.

To be honest, you're probably going to get more than one since we all have that addictive personality. So if it's popular on here... chances are, you're going to love whichever model you pick.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    All of the ones mentioned so far are great units. I do not own them all but have an xhaler. It is my only HV device but I have other mods like a screwdriver,dse905, and multiple nicosticks. I would suggest picking one that you not only like the looks of(which is important) but also look at button type and placement. Only you know what will seem comfortable for you. Most of the mods use similar batteries so just pick one that is right for you depending on size, button placement and type of button, and last but not least, looks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread