The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A question about EGO-T and eGo Vision Clearomizers

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by Brat, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hey all, I was hoping for some advice, and couldn't find it by googling. Before I post my issue, I am HAPPY with what I have and do not want to buy a different model of tank or battery system. The eGO meets my needs, and I want to make these clearomizers work for me.

These are the clearomizers that I use:
    eGo Vision clearomizers 2.0 ml capacity.
    I want to know if there is a way that when they ARE NOT connected to a battery to stop the minor leakage out the bottom, it's not much leakage, but it's enough to make little puddles underneath the clearo when it's not connected to a battery.
    When they are connected to the battery I experience NO leaking at all and they provide the right amount of flavor and vapor that I want from my e-cig.

Any suggestions? Or should I just keep the little rubber "condom" type piece on the bottom of the clearomizer while it's standing upright on a desk or other surface.

2. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    There's a 'pressure system' going on in all clearos and taking the battery off - since it opens up the air holes more likely changes that. I'd try putting them on their side - perhaps gravity is causing it. The rubber piece isn't a bad idea but it may still collect some ejuice.

3. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    I'll try that and see if it helps, thank you. I just can't see vaping a whole 1 ml or more of one flavor before switching. So the leakage at the bottom when I stand them up was frustrating me LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.