A question about the Caramel Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Hoog, I have a question about the 50ml Caramel Cream. I was just wondering if you mix your own juices or have them made by someone else? The reason I am asking is that I have been buying the caramel cream from you ever since I started vaping eight months ago. This has been one of my favorite juices. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a bottle of the 50ml from you and it smelled and tasted like the kickazz caramel. I sent in a ticket and told them of the problem and they sent me a replacement bottle which I got today. I opened it immediately to make sure it was the right thing and it smells and tastes like the kickazz caramel too. I was just curious as to if you have changed the formula or why is the reaosn it is tasting and smelling like the kickazz. Could someone possibly made a mistake and mixed the caramel cream wrong. I have both the kickazz and the caramel cream and you can't tell them apart. I was going to order a 30ml bottle to see if it was any different but I don't want to spend more money if the 30ml came from the same batch as the 50. Hoog if you could help me out here and tell me why the Caramel Cream and the Kickazz taste the same I would appreciate it

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Caramel cream and Kick-azz are really similar with Kick-Azz being 100% VG and CC being a mix aof PG/VG. I think there's one additional flavor in CC also. We make all but China stuff in-house and some flavors we need to make daily. With our more popular flavors, we do a 2 liter batch at a time and CC is one of those that gets made daily. It's probably just a new batch and has to steep a bit..

hoog

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I appreciate the info Hoog. I will let it steep for awhile and see if the flavor changes . I did not know the kickazz was all vg It doesn't say anything about it being all vg vg on the description page It says it is a mixture of pg and vg too. I will let you know if the flavor changes chnages after I let it sit for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread