A question about the Freemax Mesh Pro tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpMeetsTF2

Oct 11, 2018
So pretty soon here I plan on getting a Freemax Mesh Pro tank. From all the reviews and research ive done on it, it seems to be a pretty fantastic tank. However I have heard one thing about it from almost everyone. And that is that is chugs down juice very very quickly. Now i've never used mesh coils or anything so im not sure what to expect. I'm basically asking how much juice I could expect to go through at around 100 puffs a day (usually what I clock out with) from people that have used this tank. Now of course this isn't something you can give an exact answer to and will depend on a lot of things but (very) generally speaking, anyway. Btw I plan on using the double mesh coils. Not the single or triple.

if this information helps answer this a little better... I currently use the baby beast tank at 60 watts and go through about 4 ml of juice per day with that.

Thanks for any information you can give me on this lol. Might be a tough one to answer but any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
All flavorful DL attys eat a lot of juice. Juice is where flavor comes from. I doubt it eats much more than other DL attys with similar flavor levels. I vape such DL attys and I can use as much as 20ml a day. I have no idea how that would compare to you though

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I use the Mesh Pro nearly every day with the triple coil at 68w using approximately 15mls per day. I never use the "best at" from any manufacturer and use the wattage I prefer. The Mesh Pro Single SS and Single Kanthal uses less liquid and the dual seems to be a mid point. But it is completely up to the user, the watts being, and the liquid being used, the sweeter ones will decrease the coil life from my experience with these. Hth.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
@DerpMeetsTF2 – unfortunately you are going to have to find out for yourself for other factors come into play such as how long each puff is.

The Freemax Mesh coils are big! REALLY BIG! The Triple is almost the size of a complete 22 mm TFV8 Baby Beast tank! These coils have more surface area than your typical TFV8 Baby type coil. More surface area = more juice vaporized. I do not exclusively use my Mesh Pro through out the day, so difficult for me to determine how much juice it goes through on average. I do not keep track of puffs and the length of my pulls can vary from 1 second to up to 5. If I had to guess, the above claims of 15 to 20ml/day seems pretty accurate – at least with my use.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread