A Question For Drew About The Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertPallson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Boston, MA
Hi Drew. I recently placed an order from you for three 30ml bottles of the Lung Juice and three 30ml bottles of the regular juice. I was really enthusiastic about the supposed relaxing effects of the lung juice, so I decided to try the Pear Lung first, since I had read many good things about it. My first impressions of it were great- I thought it was maybe the flavor juice that I have tried. I was eager to experience it's relaxing properties.

But then I noticed that instead of becoming relaxed, I started to feel really anxious and nervous, almost like I was having a panic attack. I felt ill. Not immediately attributing it to the juice, I tried vaping it again the next day, and same thing. So I reasoned that it was probably one of the herbs or roots or something in the Lung Juice that I was allergic to, so I decide to stay away from the Lung Juice and try the other flavors.

So I then tried the Grape flavor. Really excellent grape taste. I was vaping that for a few days, then decided I needed to try the other two, since I was very impressed with your flavors.

Next up was the Bannana Split flavor which I had heard very good things about and was eager to try. I started vaping it and after maybe five or six inhales, while very impressed with the taste, I started to feel very strange, like I was having a panic attack. Very, very uncomfortable.

I wanted to be convinced that it wasn't just me, so today I begrudgingly forced myself to vape it again, just a couple of puffs. The effect was immediate. Instantly the feelings of anxiety and nervousness set in.

I am now convined that there is something in the juice that I am not agreeing with.

Now I know that your recipes are secret, but I was wondering if you could tell me if there if there is some common ingredient in both the Pear Lung and the Bannana Split that is not found in the Grape. I didn't seem to experince any of the negative effects with the Grape.

I still have three flavors that I was really looking forward to trying, but now I'm kind of afraid to. The flavors I have left are Orange Lung, Blueberry Lung, and Pina Colada. If there is some common ingredient that you can identify, can you tell me if it is present in any of those three? I would really hate to see all this good juice go to waste.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Hi Drew. I recently placed an order from you for three 30ml bottles of the Lung Juice and three 30ml bottles of the regular juice. I was really enthusiastic about the supposed relaxing effects of the lung juice, so I decided to try the Pear Lung first, since I had read many good things about it. My first impressions of it were great- I thought it was maybe the flavor juice that I have tried. I was eager to experience it's relaxing properties.

But then I noticed that instead of becoming relaxed, I started to feel really anxious and nervous, almost like I was having a panic attack. I felt ill. Not immediately attributing it to the juice, I tried vaping it again the next day, and same thing. So I reasoned that it was probably one of the herbs or roots or something in the Lung Juice that I was allergic to, so I decide to stay away from the Lung Juice and try the other flavors.

So I then tried the Grape flavor. Really excellent grape taste. I was vaping that for a few days, then decided I needed to try the other two, since I was very impressed with your flavors.

Next up was the Bannana Split flavor which I had heard very good things about and was eager to try. I started vaping it and after maybe five or six inhales, while very impressed with the taste, I started to feel very strange, like I was having a panic attack. Very, very uncomfortable.

I wanted to be convinced that it wasn't just me, so today I begrudgingly forced myself to vape it again, just a couple of puffs. The effect was immediate. Instantly the feelings of anxiety and nervousness set in.

I am now convined that there is something in the juice that I am not agreeing with.

Now I know that your recipes are secret, but I was wondering if you could tell me if there if there is some common ingredient in both the Pear Lung and the Bannana Split that is not found in the Grape. I didn't seem to experince any of the negative effects with the Grape.

I still have three flavors that I was really looking forward to trying, but now I'm kind of afraid to. The flavors I have left are Orange Lung, Blueberry Lung, and Pina Colada. If there is some common ingredient that you can identify, can you tell me if it is present in any of those three? I would really hate to see all this good juice go to waste.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds to me like too much nic? Have you tried cutting it (I know the flavor might not be as good, but, I started feeling the same way with some other juices that had a bit more nicotine in them...I have since cut some of those and while flavor has suffered a bit, I can vape...I am going to be ordering from Drew soon and I hope when I cut it a lot of the flavor is still there.

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio
Having had panic attacks for a short while in my 20's, (the longest month of my life) I was wondering if you have had any panic attacks in the past. I just want to help you rule out anything. Having had them, I know that the mind is a very powerful thing. If you think about a panic attack, you will probably have one. You may have inadvertantly set yourself up to have one the first time and had similar attacks at other times.

Say the first time you tried the juice, you may have all ready vaped for awhile and had your normal amount of nicotine in your system. When you tried the first of the juices, the 24mg could have BOOM upped you heart rate and caused a panic attack. Then every time you tried after this you may have had enough nicotine and there they were again because you may have worried a bit. Try to think about the time you tried grape. Was it in the morning or after a delay in vaping? Were you more relaxed? I would try and recreate the events leading up to the good grape vape and try again.

I hope you are able to use them and they don't cause you any problems, they are wonderful juices. If you still have problems after trying them again, Sell them in the classifieds on the forum and they will be snapped up quicker than you can blink. Please allow me first dibs. (lol ) Good luck!

RobertPallson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Boston, MA
I have had panics attacks before and they are horrible. I still don't understand why the Grape was no problem for three days, but I don't want to have to get rid of this juice, so I'll try your suggestion.

Now if someone could explain how cutting it down works, that would be greatly appreciated. Noob here. :) Thanks.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im not aware of any ingredients that are in the flavors you mentioned other than flavoring...Obviously the Lung Juices have the listed herbs but it dosent make sense for the Banana Split to bother you...They all have some Vanilla in them except for the Grape..I am also aware that acids will change the PH of the liquids causing you to absorb more nic, but again dosent apply to the Banana Split, because it is flavored mostly with the base liquids except for the Vanilla...Also when mixing liquids on atomisers you sometimes get some new concoctions...iwould make sure your using new attys when mixing fruits and with other flavors because I have had some super funky attys after veping fruit flavors and letting them sit...I hope this helps and please let me know how you make out.
Thanks
Drew

RobertPallson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Boston, MA
Hi Drew. Thanks for the response.

I'm now thinking that cutting it seems complicated and plus I dont want to lose the flavor, so I think I'm going to try putting these in the classifieds and roll the dice on some of 12mg juice. Those must be new because when I ordered all you had was 24mg. At least that was all I saw because would definitely preferred the 12mg.

Any way thanks for the help and I hope the 12mg is the answer!

Last edited:

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Im not aware of any ingredients that are in the flavors you mentioned other than flavoring...Obviously the Lung Juices have the listed herbs but it dosent make sense for the Banana Split to bother you...They all have some Vanilla in them except for the Grape..I am also aware that acids will change the PH of the liquids causing you to absorb more nic, but again dosent apply to the Banana Split, because it is flavored mostly with the base liquids except for the Vanilla...Also when mixing liquids on atomisers you sometimes get some new concoctions...iwould make sure your using new attys when mixing fruits and with other flavors because I have had some super funky attys after veping fruit flavors and letting them sit...I hope this helps and please let me know how you make out.
Thanks
Drew

This is another reason Drew is a great person to buy from... I don't think I know a ton of other suppliers that would think about one persons post so hard to provide this detailed of an answer...

Hope your panic attack issue gets resolved soon, Robert. I think I've overdone it just a TAD bit with the 24 mg myself... just because I thought I would NEED the highest dose when I started... but my heart has been racing some lately (something it did when I chain-smoked even more than usual...) For me I know it's not Drew's liquid, instead, my own greed for higher nic amount.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have never had panic attacks but had a close friend who often did and I understand they're fierce! I will say that when I first tried the 24mg... I got a head rush and I know my heart was going pretty good... I had been smoking lower mg's. I cut mine down a bit and was FINE... Actually didn't lose much flavor as I backed down to only 18 but it made a diff for me.

Good luck! I hope you'll sort it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread