A Question For You DIY'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying unflavored (or weak flavored) juice seems like the easiest way to make your own flavors to me.

healthysmokeshop.com sells unflavored juice in all strengths up to 36mg. They have a special going on this weekend that's pretty good. I purchased 6 bottles yesterday. :) TotallyWicked plans to start selling unflavored juice soon. I asked Johnson Creek about it but they currently don't have any plans to sell unflavored juice.

Now I'm off to take a look at what flavorings are available from LorAnn.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks UK,

In your experience how much LorAnn Flavoring should I add to a 10ml bottle to get a strong taste? 1ml? 3ml? more....thanks!

Depending on what flavor LorAnn you are using, 2ml should do it. A flavor like English Toffee you would want to drop down to 1.5 as it will blow you away--Hope that helps--Happy Vaping--Sun:)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'll agree with Sun on that. I started with a 10% - 15% mix. That wasn't quite enough so i'm up to a 20% mix. That seems to work best with most of the flavors i have. So far i've tried -
Cheescake
Caramel
Blackberry
Marshmallow

Funny, I was marked the same flavors + English toffee,
How were they UK?

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Funny, I was marked the same flavors + English toffee,
How were they UK?

I'm not the best at describing flavors so i'll just call it as i see it - so to speak :p
Most of these were mixed with a 50/50 mix off Jane's 555 high and VG.

So far my favorite seems to be marshmallow. It adds a touch of smooth without too much sweet.
The blackberry adds a good fruity flavor and a little harshness, which is a good thing.
The cheesecake i a real sweetener, the flavor made think i was vaping cream soda.
The caramel was ok, not as good as i hoped. It seemed that if i added enough to get a good caramel flavor it reduced the vapor.

I want to get some english toffee after hearing that is a pretty potent flavor. The store i've been buying from doesn't carry so will probably have to order some.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm not the best at describing flavors so i'll just call it as i see it - so to speak :p
Most of these were mixed with a 50/50 mix off Jane's 555 high and VG.

So far my favorite seems to be marshmallow. It adds a touch of smooth without too much sweet.
The blackberry adds a good fruity flavor and a little harshness, which is a good thing.
The cheesecake i a real sweetener, the flavor made think i was vaping cream soda.
The caramel was ok, not as good as i hoped. It seemed that if i added enough to get a good caramel flavor it reduced the vapor.

I want to get some english toffee after hearing that is a pretty potent flavor. The store i've been buying from doesn't carry so will probably have to order some.

Cool, Thanks alot. Defintley going to have to make some purchases, Marsh sounds very good, too much sweet can problly rot out the 'ol chompers. Blackberry is what I was really interested in, sounds delicious. Who doesn't love cream soda?!
I was thinking on mixing caramel with blackberry to attempt ry4, call me crazy but I detect a hint of berry from it.

Cool, Thanks alot. Defintley going to have to make some purchases, Marsh sounds very good, too much sweet can problly rot out the 'ol chompers. Blackberry is what I was really interested in, sounds delicious. Who doesn't love cream soda?!
I was thinking on mixing caramel with blackberry to attempt ry4, call me crazy but I detect a hint of berry from it.

Serious man? I can't taste blackberry in RY4 at all. But have some unused RY4 carts from Janty for KB (lots of juice in them). If you want them you can have them.

On another note blackberries are bomb. Straight berry flavor or dr. pepper would require complimentary diapers in my presence. If you try your berry experiment let me know how it came out? And if you find out how to get soda fizzing action in the vapors please do not forget to send the diapers.
MuZG

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Serious man? I can't taste blackberry in RY4 at all. But have some unused RY4 carts from Janty for KB (lots of juice in them). If you want them you can have them.

On another note blackberries are bomb. Straight berry flavor or dr. pepper would require complimentary diapers in my presence. If you try your berry experiment let me know how it came out? And if you find out how to get soda fizzing action in the vapors please do not forget to send the diapers.
MuZG

You know, I've racking myself trying to figure the carbonation out. It is gas, but I wonder if seltzer water might do it, but I doubt it. Thats the minor problem I have w/ cash cola, its a nice throat hit but completely flat..
Haha berries I really feel a hint of some sorts, Definitley love that flavor, Its going to take trial & errors but I will figure it out ;) Thanks for the offer my man but shipping can be awfully costly (rhyme not intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread