The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A Question Regarding Juice

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Sallyem, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    How much importance should I put on the expiration date of 24 months? Has anyone
    vaped juice older than two years? If so, how was it?

2. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    I have vaped old juice and not had an issue.If the flavors weak I mix it with something else to perk it up.

3. Darth Skirata

Darth Skirata Senior Member ECF Veteran

My greatest concern with expired juice would be loss of flavor. If you're concerned about keeping it fresh (like if you have a large surplus) put some in a box in the back of your fridge.
    When I used to have 5-10 extra bottles of Wowboy (those were the days) I stored it that way and it kept it nice and fresh for me.

4. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    Thank you for your replies!

5. Maxwell_Edison

Maxwell_Edison Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Ohio
    I believe I read the only problem would be degrading of the nicotine, but if it's kept in a dark dry place it should still taste OK. I have some old juice (S'mores) that expires next week, I'll let you know. Last month it was still going good.

Anyone want a carrot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.