a quetion to kate or any one here good in knowledge about Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothakaf

Dec 25, 2008
Egypt-cairo
hi please first look at this link eJuice : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

i want to know what is the components of this E-juice ,does it contain mostly PG like johnson creek` s PG juice or different?
and there is another question ,what is the components of janty juice ?does it contain mostly PG also or not?

finally do people who have allergy and sore in the throat from PG are alot or very rare?
i would be very thanks if you answered thse questions

jackolantern

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
While I do not know any specific information about the PG contents or different eliquids, you should read the wikipedia.org page about PG. It talks specifically about people who are sensitive to PG contact who may become irritated with its use, and also about allergies. I had not seen it before, and looked at it after you asked. An interesting read to say the least.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
hi please first look at this link eJuice : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

i want to know what is the components of this E-juice ,does it contain mostly PG like johnson creek` s PG juice or different?
and there is another question ,what is the components of janty juice ?does it contain mostly PG also or not?

E-cigs.co.uk juice is based on PG. So is Janty's. Unless an e-liquid is clearly labelled that it is "non PG" I would assume it is based on PG.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
That's right as far as I know, all eliquid is based on propylene glycol except Johnson Creek non pg which is based on glycerine.

There is some information on ingredients of some eliquids here - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ion/2202-ingredients-cartridges-e-liquid.html

It's very common for people to get a dry and sore throat with pg vapour at first. This is to do with the way it coats your throat and draws moisture away from the mucus membrane I think. If you drink or suck a sweet while vaping and before you go to sleep you should have no problems.

Few people are allergic to pg, the main problem we seem to have is nicotine dose fluctuations and sensitivity to additives.

To avoid additives you can vape neat pg or glycerine but you get no flavour or nicotine that way. Adding flavour puts additives in and adding nicotine without additives needs a source we haven't found yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread