The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

A quick question about using atty and juice

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Cartridges' started by Syav, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Syav

Syav Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    Minnesota
    Does dripping to an atty use more juice, compared to a cartomizer? If I drip 4 drops to my atty it only lasts about 20 drags. Tastes cleaner and better TH when I use an atty but 4 drops per session/20 drags seems like it uses more juice than a cartomizer. U-huh, you could tell I'm a newbie on this one.

2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm not sure if it uses more juice to drip but it shouldn't. It's more of a personal preference I think. Some people love to drip and some don't. I never got into it.

3. Kopfstimmen

Kopfstimmen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    I like doing it at home. I don't think it takes that much more, if any.

4. Syav

Syav Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    Minnesota
    Ok thanks! I noticed that my 2nd 4 drops actually gives more than 20 drags. I'm beginning to like using an atty with a drip tip better than cartos.

5. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - Atomizers and Cartridges

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.