A quick thank you to Provape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Thank you again provape on the win of the 3 30ml bottles of juice.

I am enjoying a vape of the cinnabomb right now. Although it's not like another cinnabomb that I have tried in the past. yours has a menthol on the exhale, It's quite refreshing. vaping on a 1.9ohm coil in my pt2minni, great vapor production and flavor. Would however would like to know the pg vg ratio, I could not find it on your website.

Also I did a quick vapes on the other two flavors I won, mint chocolate and caramel, Mint chocolate was ok, not quite the chocolate I was hoping for, but an ok flavor, might need to steep some more. (if not already pre-steeped) Caramel was on the dry side to me. again might need to steep.

Over all I am very happy with your juices :)

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Hey all I just wanted to give an update on the Caramel I won.

I have to say I decided to fill up my little ol evod yesterday with the caramel. and I absolutely love this. I know I said it was like on the "Dry" side to me when I first tried it, but I must say it's a very good clean caramel flavor now, great vapor too.

Just goes to say, If you don't like a juice out of the mail box, throw it in a dark drawer for a couple of weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread