Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Congratulations, Delilah! Very nice post... Good luck!

1-glitter3.gif

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Huge hugs and congratulations to my sunshiny friend, Delilah :) Mwah!

2h2p0js.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shih tzu doggies :D! How in the world did you find that awesome image!
AF1DogG003.gif
Thank you dearest Alisanne, meeting you makes last year very special! Thank you dear heart :wub:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Congrats Delilah- if I could do better than my avatar for you I would...I'm just not very good at any of this graphics stuff.
Anyway, good going!! A Vet!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!!!!! :wub:

Oh, thank you Davekins! Just your post is enough for me my friend :wub: You give godzy a good name :laugh:

space_godzilla.jpg

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
I couldn't stay up for your turning Delilah, but went to the Pre-Vet thread first thing this morning to see how it went. Sorry I couldn't stay up, but it is so nice to see how everyone celebrates your turning! Congratulations again Sweet Delilah!

Thanks for coming Jeni :D It sure was nice having REOKin keep me company. Unfortunately, I was quite a night owl last year and so my turning reflected that :lol:

Note to newbies: If you're joining ECF, join at an early hour! :laugh:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks for coming Jeni :D It sure was nice having REOKin keep me company. Unfortunately, I was quite a night owl last year and so my turning reflected that :lol:

Note to newbies: If you're joining ECF, join at an early hour! :laugh:

If I make it to vet it's going to be a mess because I don't have a clue what hour I joined and I didn't keep the email I got and as far as I know there is no record of it. I remember when hairball turned. She didn't know when either and we had to wait for hours. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread