A Review Of A Billion Lives ... I Didn't Hate It

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
"Biebert rolled out an impressive roll call of public health voices to prove the points he was making and the credits at the end of the film highlighted those who declined to take part, they being - as you can imagine - generally those who routinely lie about vaping so were probably not keen about doing so in public and on film. "

A Review Of A Billion Lives ... I Didn't Hate It | Dick Puddlecote

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Favorite quote from the review...
...and also pointed out that the tobacco control industry is a $15 billion movement which sees its future severely threatened by a product which quite simply doesn't need their input unless they forcibly insert their unwanted, unnecessary, mendacious, money-grubbing tentacles into the debate to try to make themselves relevant. Health, after all, can take a back seat when there are careers to save...

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
"Biebert rolled out an impressive roll call of public health voices to prove the points he was making and the credits at the end of the film highlighted those who declined to take part, they being - as you can imagine - generally those who routinely lie about vaping so were probably not keen about doing so in public and on film. "

A Review Of A Billion Lives ... I Didn't Hate It | Dick Puddlecote
I read the review. It sounds like the producers did a much better job than I was expecting. They took the time to see what most of us see and exposed it effectively. Now, who is going to get to see this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread