Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
"The Forensic Chemistry Center in Cincinnati operates under the authority of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As a result, it’s a secretive place, and FDA officials declined repeated requests to tour the lab or speak with its leadership. An agency spokeswoman answered questions that The Cincinnati Enquirer submitted by email."

A secretive lab in Cincinnati is testing hundreds of vaping products, seeking links to lung disease
Yahoo news ...:facepalm::facepalm:
The freaking white noise is deafening.

Cheers
I

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
"The Forensic Chemistry Center in Cincinnati operates under the authority of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As a result, it’s a secretive place, and FDA officials declined repeated requests to tour the lab or speak with its leadership. An agency spokeswoman answered questions that The Cincinnati Enquirer submitted by email."

A secretive lab in Cincinnati is testing hundreds of vaping products, seeking links to lung disease
I guess my reaction to this is, "Good, someone needs to figure out what it is that's making these people sick, and even killing a few of them."

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
We should spread disinformation that they are using teens in doing their tests. Until they can prove they are not (by allowing people to tour the lab), then the campaign ought to be successful.

C'mon, it'll be fun!
Without a complicit media, it won't work.

iVapeDIY

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
ZLQT3vr.gif

Status