A Show called "The Doctors"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennydotz

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
West Virginia, USA
Here's a quote from someone's petition signature

"I feel as this may be the only way that I can quit smoking. I had felt that all hope was lost until my wife saw the device on a show called the doctors who urged smokers who wanted to quit but had lost hope to give this a try."

The signer was from California, does anyone know what show he was talking about?

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
front-ad3.jpg

and Sparky posted: http://www.electroniccigarettereview.com/the-doctors-tv-show-electronic-cigarettes

Here's a quote from someone's petition signature

"I feel as this may be the only way that I can quit smoking. I had felt that all hope was lost until my wife saw the device on a show called the doctors who urged smokers who wanted to quit but had lost hope to give this a try."

The signer was from California, does anyone know what show he was talking about?

Last edited:

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
I first learned of e-cigs when I saw a promo for this show. I then did a search on the net and started purchasing e-cigs from recommendations on this Forum.

Within a day of receiving my first e-cig I gave up the analogues and am thrilled to be a Vaper. Don't know how long it would have taken me to find out about the e-cig if it weren't for The Doctors T.V. Show.
Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread