The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A Show called "The Doctors"?

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by jennydotz, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jennydotz

jennydotz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    West Virginia, USA
    Here's a quote from someone's petition signature

"I feel as this may be the only way that I can quit smoking. I had felt that all hope was lost until my wife saw the device on a show called the doctors who urged smokers who wanted to quit but had lost hope to give this a try."

The signer was from California, does anyone know what show he was talking about?

2. Peaches

Peaches Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    and Sparky posted: **********************************************************************************

3. jennydotz

jennydotz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    West Virginia, USA
    Peaches, you're good.

4. Peaches

Peaches Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    I first learned of e-cigs when I saw a promo for this show. I then did a search on the net and started purchasing e-cigs from recommendations on this Forum.

Within a day of receiving my first e-cig I gave up the analogues and am thrilled to be a Vaper. Don't know how long it would have taken me to find out about the e-cig if it weren't for The Doctors T.V. Show.
    Barbara

5. ShimmyPrincess

ShimmyPrincess Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2009
    The Windy City
    I have my TiVo set for it...it's on M-F at 5 central. Travis Stork is a cutie :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.