• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A Shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
This thread is a shrine to our founder and now patron saint, Kate (or Our Lady of the Lolz, as I like to call her).

Please share your Kate stories, memories, love, pics, lolz, etc. I know I would love to tune in to the next installment, maybe you all will too. Maybe the defiant one herself will tune in and get a laugh or a cry. One can only hope.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Kate nurtured so many of us,

6a00d8341c96be53ef01127911203028a4-.jpg

Selfless, patient, all knowing. Out and proud. What a role model :)

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
funny-pictures-princess-cat-is-fina.jpg

Really, I'm touched but a bit embarrassed about having a shrine dedicated to me :oops: I thought I'd risk another resurrection to thank you very, very much for your kind thoughts and support and to ask if maybe you could make this a shrine for cool gay role models instead?

Ellen is one of my faves

EllenDegeneres.jpg

Love and hugs for you all, I'm trying to keep my vow of silence again now xxx :wub:

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
I don't suppose Judge Judy is a ....? I think she's great.

Let's see here, blunt, outspoken, strongwilled, not afraid to demand respect, little worry about what others think of her... yep, she's a darned good candidate:D. I just know this is where I'll be in twenty something years, and I look forward to it.:)

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
LOL
No...but some of the Bull Dykes scare me. I'd dif want them on my side in a fight. lol

I feel ya. I was afraid of them too, until I figured out I kinda was one:oops:. A lot of the less introspective masculine lesbians have a tendency toward being overly macho and intimidating others. I know when I was like that, it was because I was really very nervous and insecure and scared myself.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread