A smoke free cigature / two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flench

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
memphis
1-Looking for one of those adds that say how long you have quit regular cigs and started on the vap ? anyone ? I got a new mod on the way so I like to keep up with my progress this time . I went about a year last time before my MOD broke and I went back to smoking . Been back smoking for a year now and now it's time to get back on the vap . I ordered from fasttech so I know it be a few weeks . I hope there cool , my first order with them .

2- Where can I get a High nic e-liquid . Like a 48mg some where CHEAP . Can be over seas too . I like to have plane flavor to add to what I got .

Like I have stated . Been out of pocket for awhile so it take me some time to catch up on the forum.
Thanks for any help . <S>

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
1-Looking for one of those adds that say how long you have quit regular cigs and started on the vap ? anyone ? I got a new MOD on the way so I like to keep up with my progress this time . I went about a year last time before my MOD broke and I went back to smoking . Been back smoking for a year now and now it's time to get back on the vap . I ordered from Fasttech so I know it be a few weeks . I hope there cool , my first order with them .

2- Where can I get a High nic e-liquid . Like a 48mg some where CHEAP . Can be over seas too . I like to have plane flavor to add to what I got .

Like I have stated . Been out of pocket for awhile so it take me some time to catch up on the forum.
Thanks for any help . <S>

If you are referring to the banner you can get one by clicking on "Forum Actions" at the top of any page. Then select "Generate Sigbanner" and follow the instructions.

Welcome back to vaping!

Flench

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
memphis
I was wanting the high nic for adding to some mixes . Where I buy my eliquid from it only comes in 24ml but have been thinking about making my own too .
Yes , I was looking for a banner . Could not remember the name , lol . Told ya been long time and thanks for the welcome . I hope to learn from here and just hang out .
Thanks again

Flench

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
memphis
This is my 3rd day without a regular cig . YEEHAWW !! I hope these Ego's hold out but there working like a charm right now . I am giving them a run for there money right now . Best 20 buck's I have spent in a while . Got to get my friend's to vaping asap . Going to put a sign up on my front door , NO SMOKING just Vaping , lol .

One other thing I like to say . I got a bottle of ejuice from Fasttech in the 24mg liquid with my order and it's the best juice I have ever used and I used a vaporizer for around 2 year's before I quit . It's the RUM flavor e-juice .

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
Last edited:

Flench

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
memphis

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
I orginally went with the forum banner but I liked the additional information provided with the one below. You get a choice of colors too.
Click the banner and you'll go to the site where you can put in your information which will give you a BBCode to copy and paste into your signature line.

I really enjoy easily keeping track of my accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread