Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
A sneak peek of what is coming soon to Phiniac.com!

photo7_zpsr66i59ik.jpg

The Kanger and Aspire Atlantis subtanks will be coming first.

For the Atlantis 2, Kanger Subtank Plus, and the Kanger Subtank Mini all 175+ designs available in our stock library will work. We haven’t gotten our hands on the original Atlantis, the new Atlantis Mega or the Kanger Subtank Nano glass to determine what designs will work, but we will soon and are fairly certain that most of what is in our stock library will work.

We still have some research and R&D to do on the etched mods, but they should not be too far behind of all goes well. At this time for the etched mods we are considering stocking the istick 20, 30 and 50w as well as the soon to be released Innokin iTaste Coolfire IV. We are also looking into the Kanger subox Mini Starter Kits in black and white.

As with all of our etched products, custom requests will be welcome for the new tanks as well as the mods!

Please share this post with your friends as we would love to hear yours and their feedback as to what mods people would like to see stocked for etching.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
The feathered istick had my attention. It's making me look down at my plain black 50 watt istick in disappointment lol

Thanks Trentoons!

We started by using our own mods as guinea pigs, so the iSticks are both mine. The feather is normally my favorite design and is the one we did first. I of course love it, and it matches all of my other stuff, bottle tank etc... But the more I look at the gears on the black 30 watt, the more it grows on me, I'm really liking it.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Stunning Jen, just stunning! :) Such a great idea. :)

I can't wait until more mods get here so I can continuing playing :) creating designs and templates. We were limited with what we could do on tanks because they were so tiny, even the bigger tanks, then came the bottles and we had a slightly bigger template, but the mods give me enough room to go back to some of the designs I tried and couldn't do in the past!

Reactions: tmcase

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
This is something that has Surprised me about Kanger and their Subtanks.

And that is Kanger not Releasing Colored Glass replacement tanks.

I have wondered that myself as they have the colored glass for the protanks and aerotanks, however the colored glass for those are really just coated.

If you wanted just a colored tank without a design we can do no design phrosties for the Atlantis and Kanger Subs and have 18 colors to choose from :)

Frost Color Options

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I'm LOVING the biohazard SubTank Plus! Can't wait to get one of those! Thanks for sharing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait. There will be some work to do getting the templates all ready and then of course getting everything on the website. We are also taking a trip to South Florida for a wedding, so I am guessing if all goes well they will be available sometime around June 20th!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Oh definitely, moorea. Imagine the geared Sub-Tank on a steam plunked copper mechanical mod. That'd be sick

You would have to go with the gold frost coloring (or maybe wine). I had it painted Gold originally, but for some reason it wasn't come out nice in the photos so I re-did it with white. But the gold or wine would look tight on a steam punked copper mod.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
I have wondered that myself as they have the colored glass for the protanks and aerotanks, however the colored glass for those are really just coated.

If you wanted just a colored tank without a design we can do no design phrosties for the Atlantis and Kanger Subs and have 18 colors to choose from :)

Frost Color Options
Will you do a non-frosted colored black as well?

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Will you do a non-frosted colored black as well?

If I am understanding you correctly that is not something we can do. The paint we use will only stick to the etched areas of the glass. If we do not blast the glass first then then the paint will chip off. However once we blast it and paint it, it is then baked and the paint will never come off. The forsted tanks once colored are still semi translucent so you will still be able to see your juice levels.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
If I am understanding you correctly that is not something we can do. The paint we use will only stick to the etched areas of the glass. If we do not blast the glass first then then the paint will chip off. However once we blast it and paint it, it is then baked and the paint will never come off. The forsted tanks once colored are still semi translucent so you will still be able to see your juice levels.
Thank you for the lightning fast response! :)

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Been chatting with the folks at Innokin and I'd be interested to know if anyone is interested in the Cool Fire IV with some custom etching or is it only me. I know I am personally, but if I made every decision of what Phinac is going to stock based on my own personal taste we would have a bunch of inventory that never moved! I personally think it is a beautiful mod and can't wait to place my order. I'm pretty certain the iStick will be a go and we are also considering the Sigelei.

OK, back to waiting for my favorite vape shop to get the Cool Fire IV in stock... 3 more days an counting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread