A step in the right direction, "for now".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
Ok I figured I needed to start somewhere. I went out and picked up the smoov 650 pass. I also grabbed a tank and some juice. I made sure it had the 510 threads so I can still enjoy the cartos that I've already purchased.
You were all right! The blu starter pack wasn't really doing it for me anymore. The difference between the two is like night and day.

tanzmitpalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky
How long does 650 last you? I'm looking in the same direction myself (blu isn't really cutting the butter... just sort of smashing it clumsily while screaming "HURR I'M HELPING"). Definitely wanting a passthrough, but I'm not sure what mAh will get me through nonchargeable periods without being total overkill.

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
How long does 650 last you? I'm looking in the same direction myself (blu isn't really cutting the butter... just sort of smashing it clumsily while screaming "HURR I'M HELPING"). Definitely wanting a passthrough, but I'm not sure what mAh will get me through nonchargeable periods without being total overkill.

I'm too new to give the correct advice. I believe the more experienced would say the rev is better so you could adjust the voltage. I just bought it so I am not sure about the battery as of yet.

Christopherja

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2013
Nottingham

I started - some long time ago now! - with a similar setup to the 'Blu' brand - just to say, good work on moving on from that horrid set-up.

I find that a fully-charged 650mah lasts me the whole day, until I return home - so roughly, 6-8hrs. Of course, the amount you vape makes a difference, so there's no definitive answer to "how long" 650mah lasts. The best thing to do is test it out, see how long it lasts for you. NB: it will definitely, substantially and unequivocally last you longer than a single 'Blu' battery!

And, if you want a smaller battery, but need more battery life, you can always carry a back-up; well, you ought to do that anyway!

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
My aunt tried for a year with the blu, and kept smoking. She liked the idea of eGos, but was unsure. After spending a day using mine, she wanted her own. 650 mah eGo will last her a day. I get maybe an hour and a half. Or 4 hours if I am using little cartomizers. You can pick up a kit for pretty cheap. Btw if I had to use a blu when quitting that bugger would've hit the wall. Social pack and all. The stuff I had was pretty weak, but it didn't have a puff restrictor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread