Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Don't know if I missed something here about loose drip tips. When I get one that doesn't fit like I want it to, I just some simple white cotton thread. I wrap a few times around the bottom side of the "O" ring and adjust as needed. Also used dental floss with good success. (Hey I didn't know where she hide all the pure white cotton thread at. So I used her dental floss. Presto. Thread appeared).

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Russ - there are special drip tips made for the Aero BF, even with the same finish and an air control. I have one, but the air control causes condensation buildup in the drip tip and I don't like that very much, so I use a variety of other drip tips.

Unfortunately, 510 drip tips are not really standardized, so it's hit and miss with all atomizers I got. You just have to find a tip that fits. Some of the better drip tip artisans include various different thickness orings to match different size atomizer connections.

Someone said in this thread that the chalice doesn't need modding to work, that wasn't true with mine. The air hole was just somewhere, actually almost hitting a post with its air. I had to file down the top cap to move it to a place where it was usable.

The BF on the other hand has no air hole in the top cap at all, so I could carefully choose and pick an optimal spot.

Construction wise and apart from the air hole and the diameter of the liquid channel, BF and 1st run Chalice are identical, but the higher BF is easier to work with in the feeders I use it on the most (Sunbox E7 Modulo DNA20).

I prefer the Chalice over the BF, but for me it is down to looks - I like the material and polish of the Chalice better than the ceramic coating of the BF.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Rm2 is the first and only rba I have used. I ordered my second grand last night milled so I could try different ones. Reading this though makes me wonder if I should even waste money on anything other than a rm2.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Small chamber single coils rba's are awesome, but a 0.4-0.5 ohm dual coil is where it's at (for me anyway).
The convenience of bottom feed with the warmth and flavor of a sub ohm dual coil makes me really antsy for this BeCu kit release so I can order a milled reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread