A Tale of Two Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I received my first e-cig order a week ago. I got 2 DSE901 attys, exactly the same except color. One works great, one works so-so. Same battery, same juice, same everything, one simply outperforms the other with taste and vapor.

Is that a common problem (disparity between two presumably identical pieces of equipment) or am I nuts?:confused:

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Thank you, Princessdee! Both for the answer and for the welcome! Everyone seems awfully nice here.:)

I'm glad I ordered 2 atties to start. If I'd only gotten the less-than-good one, I'd really be frustrated and disappointed thinking either it's me or that they're all like that. Will keep that in mind when ordering in future. Thanks again!

jiff

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Arizona
Thank you, Princessdee! Both for the answer and for the welcome! Everyone seems awfully nice here.:)

I'm glad I ordered 2 atties to start. If I'd only gotten the less-than-good one, I'd really be frustrated and disappointed thinking either it's me or that they're all like that. Will keep that in mind when ordering in future. Thanks again!

Not all of us are nice. I like to think of myself as a real *******.:evil:

But yes, atomizers are one of those things you should always have spares of. When I first started, there was a mass amount of posts about batches upon batches of 510 atties being defective. Seems most threads were about 510 atties and how unreliable they were (at that point in time). So it made me think to keep a bunch on hand, because I would never know if one, two, or three in a row would be dead right off the bat.

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Hello, Jiff. Nice to meet you. I meant no offense, I'm sure you're a magnificent *******.:D

I ordered 2 originally just from dumb luck (which is generally the only kind I have) but I ordered 4 more plus another battery on Monday. I'm realizing that being without my 901 is not something I want to take the chance of happening. I <3 it.:wub:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
There are several well respected Chinese suppliers on this board.
Eastmall, Heaven's Gifts,
I use Beci @ BestEcig-Newest Mini E-cigarette|E-cigarette|wholesale e-liquid

They all have excellent reputations on the boards here. (find what flavors you love the n spring for the 500ml bottles. It'll keep and you'll sleep well knowing it's there)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I've never tried a HV atty. Just from what I've read, tho, sometimes they work sometimes they're DOA. There's no warranty. They're over $10 each. I'd rather pay $4 each (bulk order from China) for regular ones and throw away one a week apiece than spend that kind of $ on something that may or may not work.

JMHO :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread