A tasty blend of Vaporbomb flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I mixed up some of the green apple (50pg/50vg 12mg) and some of the black perique (50pg/50vg 12mg), equal parts of each. The result is a very good tasting e-liquid. It reminds me of a green apple jolly rancher with smoke and tobacco earthiness in there too. Very nice throat hit as well. I was wondering if anyone else had tried this combination. If you are a Vaporbomb fan and have these two flavors lying around, try this. At least drip mix the two in your drip tip. Let me know if I am crazy or if this is pretty darn good...

I like Green Apple as is, BUT I have mixed it accidentally with Virginia Menthol and it was mighty tasty.

Yesterday I accidentally filled my Arctic Ice carto with Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and it was also very good.

Rock told me about his mixture which is Snickerdoodle and coffee mixed together. I have both here at the house and mixed them, and it was delicious. I told Rock he needs to get in touch with Harry and try to get it as a standard flavor.

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Rock told me about his mixture which is Snickerdoodle and coffee mixed together. I have both here at the house and mixed them, and it was delicious. I told Rock he needs to get in touch with Harry and try to get it as a standard flavor.

I second that one!

Rock - that is an awesome vape!

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
I am hooked on VaporBomb CinnaBomb... funny, it's too sweet and strong by itself, so i just mix it with a fruit flavor like Lemon and Bam!

Sounds like me and my cinnabomb/watermelon cravings. Haven't tried it with lemon though, maybe on the 15th when I do my next order. Wish I would have read this like 2 hours ago.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
green apple goes well with other fruits ... it helps zip up less tangy (but still good) fruits (blueberry) or combined with like Peach or another of the zingy fruits.. like mango or passion fruit... yes!

this is for a flavor change after all day vaping green apple/ cinnabomb... a great mix.

still my number one "fixer" is SnickerDoodle... it goes great alone or with tobacco, or coffee type... including breakfast treats (french toast/caramel/waffle etc)..

GO VBomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread