A Tester wanted-VAPORESSO X TANK & New Leak Resistant Revice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
xTank主图.png

1. What's the longest period your device lasts for not leaking?
2. How much do you think you can save with a leak tight device?
Leave your answers, stay tuned for device which will Beat the tank.

We will pick one Lucky Tester to win our latest product!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    1. That's really a hard question because just about any tank will leak if it's left sitting unused or used very little and liquid is left in the tank. The exception would be most top airflow tanks.

2. To me it's not about saving money but saving aggravation of a leaking tank.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    1. The pod I have had the hardest time with, and started leaking quick after buying (within a couple hours) was the Voopoo PNP Pods. Those were the worst for leaking for me.

2. It would save a tonne of time and hassel, no more cleaning liquid thats gushed through the airflow.... no more having to take everything apart ahd wash evrything out just to ensure things arnt sticky and gross.

I would love an opportunity to check out your new product!

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    1. What's the longest period your device lasts for not leaking?

Depends on the atomizer but i do tend to struggle with bottom airflow atomizers.
    When i used my Lethal RTA i had to wipe the leaking off the mod at least 4 or 5 times a day.

2. How much do you think you can save with a leak tight device?

Don't really have an exact amount but yeah i wouldn't any e-liquid.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    1. The pod I have had the hardest time with, and started leaking quick after buying (within a couple hours) was the Voopoo PNP Pods. Those were the worst for leaking for me.

2. It would save a tonne of time and hassel, no more cleaning liquid thats gushed through the airflow.... no more having to take everything apart ahd wash evrything out just to ensure things arnt sticky and gross.

I would love an opportunity to check out your new product!

Hi! Thank you for your reply, congratulations on being selected as our new tester, can you please provide us with your shipping address via private message? We will arrange the delivery of new products as soon as possible

Reactions: hittman

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    Hey everyone :)
    Just wanted to say that the random tracking info that i recieved last week was the Vaporesso parcel. The contest winnings arrived and its pretty nice looking. I haven't taken it out completely yet as I'm working on ay review gor a different company atm, but will get it up and going once I finish my current review.

Thank you @Vaporesso_Milo for a good contest and an awesome looking device! :)

Edit: meant to add the link showing the device in its box lol btw, its much lighter than I thought. The mod device is plastic. I really wasn't prepared for it when i picked it up. I almost threw it across the room because I was expecting a little heft lmao when I play with it more, we'll see if it's good or bad as I'm clumsy lol

Last edited:
    Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread