A Thank You Post...Truly Unique Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Ok well obviously everyone here loves the cartomizer e cig we've chosen. Unquestionably V4L provides more choices to customize the way we use them, down to color coordinating so prettily with our favoritie cartomizer flavors:wub:

Flavor options in cartoz? Extaordinary obviously. Great juices too, tons of variety, no need to get bored with V4L's lineup. ;)

But I'm here with a sincere thank you to the fine people behind this great product. Please see the V4L banner below, I'm over 2 months analog free now, which is amazing. I was smoking about 3 packs a day and wanted to cry at the mere thought of quitting 8-o . Now I've got my nic pretty darn low to be honest.

E cigs are such a new phenomenom that all using them need to have a touch of patience with product that isn't 100% consistent yet. There will be times that we aren't perfectly delighted with a battery or atty or etc from any given supplier. To err is human and it's going to happen. It's the way such little matters are dealt with that makes V4L truly shine.

When I've had an issue it's been dealt with in such a way that I felt truly cared for as a customer and a human being. I'm just one customer, I buy some stuff but I'm quite sure I don't have the biggest vaping budget on their list. They've treated me like my business and success at vaping are tops on their agenda.

So thank you thank you thank you Mark, Steve and Melanie, and Mariano. Thanks to your excellence I will never inhale burning tobacco again. And THAT, my good vaping friends, means everything.:thumbs:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Ok well obviously everyone here loves the cartomizer e cig we've chosen. Unquestionably V4L provides more choices to customize the way we use them, down to color coordinating so prettily with our favoritie cartomizer flavors:wub:

Flavor options in cartoz? Extaordinary obviously. Great juices too, tons of variety, no need to get bored with V4L's lineup. ;)

But I'm here with a sincere thank you to the fine people behind this great product. Please see the V4L banner below, I'm over 2 months analog free now, which is amazing. I was smoking about 3 packs a day and wanted to cry at the mere thought of quitting 8-o . Now I've got my nic pretty darn low to be honest.

E cigs are such a new phenomenom that all using them need to have a touch of patience with product that isn't 100% consistent yet. There will be times that we aren't perfectly delighted with a battery or atty or etc from any given supplier. To err is human and it's going to happen. It's the way such little matters are dealt with that makes V4L truly shine.

When I've had an issue it's been dealt with in such a way that I felt truly cared for as a customer and a human being. I'm just one customer, I buy some stuff but I'm quite sure I don't have the biggest vaping budget on their list. They've treated me like my business and success at vaping are tops on their agenda.

So thank you thank you thank you Mark, Steve and Melanie, and Mariano. Thanks to your excellence I will never inhale burning tobacco again. And THAT, my good vaping friends, means everything.:thumbs:

Thank you very much, you make it a pleasure to work the 20 plus hour days I been working:lol:

Steve:cool:

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yep, I have to agree Steve, you guys are awesome.

Last order for one battery and some carts, I got a bonus auto USB PT.

Order I got today for two batteries, 5 blanks, 5 filled carts and a 5ml bottle of juice had an extra auto battery, and extra bottle of the juice I ordered, and 3 different cartomizers to try in the same strength as the others I've ordered in the past.

That is amazing "customized" customer service!

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina

I agree with every word you wrote....but I am also going to add thanks to Leaford. I truly believe any substantial improvements from now on, will be because he is i China working directly with the factories.:)

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Leaford, OF COURSE, thank you so much in advance for the wonders your efforts will bring to us all Leaford. And of course for your beautiful lanyards(haven't bought mine yet but will be a xmas present to me!).

I'm sure that having Leaford go hands on in China will bring a new level of product quality to us here in the U.S and Canada, probably leading to finer products than North American vapers have ever been able to enjoy.

So yes thank you to Leaford too! Safe journeying!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Thanks, and I will surely try to live up to the confidence that all of you, and of course Steve, have placed in me.

My first couple of days have mostly been taken up with meetings, introductions, and apartment hunting, but I have already headed off one bad production run of Pina Coladas (they had a problem with some new assembly workers), and have been in discussion with the engineer about improving the airflow.

Things are getting rolling, and the Vapor King will just keep getting better and better! :D

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I don't speak Mandarin, but I am starting to learn. For these first couple of days I am relying on our factory rep to translate, her english is pretty good. But on Monday I will be working with their engineer, and I will have an independent translator to assist me then. She has experience with electronics, molding, and other manufacturing fields, so she should be of great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread