• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"A Tobacco Shop" Clayton, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
I posted this in another thread, but wanted to make sure you NC vapers have a look....

"A Tobacco Shop" in Clayton NC has gone through a major change in the past few weeks. The owner has recently converted the entire shop to pretty much ecig/vaping products. I went there yesterday and he said he's even going to carry Halo juices and even try to get some AVE juices, and if anything works out, he plans out partnering with top "mod" companies. Buying a Provari in a shop? That would be sweet. haha....

Have a look. He's gaining knowledge about vaping and is happy to learn from people who are into vaping like us! He carries some tank setups and he was humble enough to ask for my advice about how to prevent tanks from leaking, and the proper way to fill them up. For a guy to have a shop like this in our area, we need to make sure he gets the proper education in vaping to have a nice sustainable shop in Eastern NC! His name is Ahmed.

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
I went there for the first time today, it was well worth the drive from Durham to get there! I could go broke in there in a matter of moments with the selection of juices they have! And the prices are great. The young man who helped me out there today (I'm sorry I didn't get his name) was very knowledgeable about the products and was very patient with me. He explained the brands of juices he had there - since the only one I was familiar with was Dekang - and let me sample a few. He also gave me some suggestions on parts for my e-cig so I'm not constantly changing heads and burning through cash. But they've got juices from Dekang, Hangsen, Johnson Creek, Red Oak, Halo, etc. I walked out with a bunch of Red Oak stuff and a couple of bottles of Hangsen. The shop is VERY impressive, and I wish them the best of luck. We need shops like this in the area, and I am more than willing to drive out there once in a while to give them some business.

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
The shop is nice enough to get a bunch of folks in there! Maybe pop some tables up outside, make it a grand old time. Although you appear to have a very interesting neighbor. LOL! That could make for some funny conversation. You there every Friday and Saturday? I'll be out that way again, but it's a distance from me, so probably not as often as I'd like. But I'd love to drop in and meet ya!

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
The shop is nice enough to get a bunch of folks in there! Maybe pop some tables up outside, make it a grand old time. Although you appear to have a very interesting neighbor. LOL! That could make for some funny conversation. You there every Friday and Saturday? I'll be out that way again, but it's a distance from me, so probably not as often as I'd like. But I'd love to drop in and meet ya!

A very interesting neighbor indeed! :) Whatever gear you may need can be found at this one little strip mall. haha..... But yeah, I'm here pretty much every Friday and Saturday. Just for a few hours, but its all for fun. Vaping is definitely become apart of me so why not make a little bit of side $$ doing it.... just to support the habit further! :)

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I walked into the Volcano lounge before it closed and I was super excited.

There were probably 4 people working there. No one said anything to me. No one offered to show me anything. No one seemed at all interested to be there.

I walked out. I was kind of upset. I'm sad I missed the vape shop in Clayton. I went there when it was still a tobacco shop and they were starting to stock 510s and eGos. Seemed like they had their stuff together.

What other places are there in the area?

GiMp LEg DoNKey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NC
I don't know of any other stores really. I live in Fuquay and there is a tobacco store right beside radio shack that carries 510s, egos, and dekang juice. Nothing too crazy...lol. I also got that kind of "put off" feeling the couple times I visited the volcano lounge as nobody seemed really interested in anything they were doing.

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
Misty Mountain Vapors just opened an actual store front up. They've got a small area with sofas and a TV, and they're working on expanding their inventory. They told me they want to get some DIY stuff in and a few different juice companies. 6405 Westgate Rd - Suite 109, Raleigh, NC 27617 (off Glenwood Ave near I540). It's a little strip mall with a pizza place and all in it, across the street from the Citgo station. Misty Mountain Vapors Electronic Cigarette Sales

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I used to work very close to there. A haul to Raleigh is about 25 minutes for me without traffic. I have a gift cert for a totally unrelated shop on Glenwood in that area. I might have to make a dual-purpose trip.

Wasn't that the fairgrounds setup? I think I remember those prices being outrageous. But hey, if the locals have something I want.. I'll support 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread