A Vape Train???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusirius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
DE
I've been a member of several other forums over the years and have seen several variations of this. The most recent was from a forum dedicated to shaving.

Here's how it worked.... There was "a list"...

To get "added" to the list you had to meet certain criteria... Maybe a certain number of posts, be a "verified member" etc.... Once you were added to the list you got thrown on at the bottom...

When your "turn" came up, the previous person on the list would PM you requesting your address.... They would then mail you the "box". When you received the box inside you found a ridiculous collection of various shaving creams, samples, colognes, blades, etc... Whatever....

The idea was simple and obviously worked on the honor system. You take out what you want, and replace it with suitable replacements...

To adapt that idea to vaping, think of it this way.... The box arrives and you open it to find an assortment of all sorts of e-juices... You see a sample bottle of Grants Vanilla Custard that you've heard so much about but never tried... So you take it to give it a try... In return you put a sample of that Halo Twisted Java that you just found you like so much... A few other juices are in there that you want to try... You drip a few different flavors to get an idea and in return you've got that half empty bottle that you didn't particularly care for and pop it in the box to add to the collection... You get the idea...

When you're done you PM the next person on the list, get their addy and send it on it's way...

To take it a step further, there could be a detailed section either on the site or kept in the box that describes everything in there so you can try the things that might interest you.

I just happened to think of this when I noticed a post from someone who mentioned they have no B&M's locally where they can taste various juices, so they just have to order and pray... Something like this would be ideal for them....

So I'm just curious if there would be any interest in organizing something like this?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread