Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hubby & I just returned from a few errands in Tuscon. I needed FSUSA Banana Nut Bread and I was dying to see the Vape Lounge. The experience exceeded my expectations.

You can quickly and easily pop into the Vape Lounge. It is located just off the I-10 and Ina Road. The parking lot provides plenty of parking.

The first thing you notice when you walk in the door is - CLEAN. Spotless, bright, cheery, relaxing, comfy and Clean! I am into Clean - LOL. The flooring is a gorgeous tile, with an interesting mix of pattern and color. There is plenty of furniture in the Lounge, with plenty of room for foot traffic and moving around. The entire Lounge has a relaxed feel to it.

The next thing you feel is hugs, handshakes, and smiles. Pam & Dave and Little One were there to greet us, along with several members of the team. It was so good to see Pam & Dave again. Haven't seen them in a few months. Can't believe how much that little one has grown. She has brown eyes that you can get lost in and a smile to melt ice burgs.

Hubby commented on members of the team that we met today at the Vape Lounge. Both of us were impressed with the professionalism, and genuine warmth we felt from everyone we met. Dress code appears to be professional (shirts & ties) and they must give all of them a personality test to ensure they all have the ability to deal with the public. The team members we met were warm, competent, and professional.

Come in and relax on the over-sized, comfy, leather furniture. Grab a bowl of popcorn or a snack. Test your skills on the pin-ball machine or watch a little TV. Test out a few flavors or visit with a team member about new creations they are working on. The Vape Lounge offers something for everyone.

There is a large, curved counter at the lounge. The colors are deep and rich and it looks like marble. (looks like - I do not know if it is) The design of the counter reminds me of a plume of vape floating into the air. It is really pretty. Dave mentioned that his mother was instrumental in the selection of the counter.

The counter has a large display of equipment. I had no idea FSUSA had this much equipment. I was pleasantly surprised to see the display. I see it listed on the website, but to see it all laid out in the huge counter display was amazing.

They even have MENUS! Yes - Menus are printed with all the different juices they offer. That cracked me up. :) You just walk in, pick up a menu, and place your juice order. They make it right there on the spot and you have your juice in just a few minutes. How cool is that?

I feel like a kid with a new toy. I am hoping that after the Vape Lounge has its Grand Opening we can do a couple gatherings of vapers in the Tucson area.

To Pam, Dave, Little One, and all the
Team Members we met today -
Thank You & Congratulations on your new Vape Lounge.

It is beautiful and a much needed addition to our community. Thank you for your hospitality today. Al & I enjoyed every minute of it.

Wishing All of you Success,
~~Happy Vaping ~~
Paula & Al in Arizona City

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thanks for your comments. You are most welcome for the mini review. This little write up does not do it justice! I can write about it, but the feeling is difficult, if not impossible, to portray in a written review.

TexasT - glad to hear you have a visit to the Lounge in your travel plan. You will not be sorry. Drive safely and enjoy your visit to Arizona. You know about Texas hospitality, don't you? That is what I experienced today at the Lounge.:vapor:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
That was a nicely done description, Paula! Almost made me feel like I was there! Oh, before TT makes it to the lounge we will all make sure that the live web cams are up and running. We are all excited to see it all for ourselves. Thanks again, Paula and glad that you enjoyed your visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread