• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A way better deal than I originally expected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to say that my purchase of the Janty KissBox Classic has turned out to be a way better deal than originally expected.

When I first bought it, I got a black set with the second battery in Titanium. (they give you that choice)
I did this so I wouldn't get confused as to which one was charged...just to be able to keep track.
I also bought a second atomizer in Titanium as per the advice of so many here on the forum.

Now I've realized that I have so many options that I never previously realized. I've got not only a black e-cig but also a Titanium one....(with black switch)....kinda like two tone. I also have Black atomizer with Titanium battery and Titanium atomizer with black battery!

So, with the discount coupon we got for $10 off it only cost about $20 more for the base unit than other penstyles on the market. Add the extra $18 or so....can't remember....for the extra atomizer, which I would have bought regardless of what brand I originally purchased, I got not 1 e-cig but about 4 different looks!

Turned out to be a far better deal than I expected, especially since everyone seems to say that it's so much more money than the others.

Seems to me to be the best deal going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread