A wise poster once said, "Madvapes Rocks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdg

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Eastern South Dakota
And it does. Not only does he carry that super "disposable" 510 that everyone should have, but his customer service is incredible. It's like that good ol' fashioned kind of service, it's so good. In the order I placed on Thursday, I asked him to let me know if he had a couple of items that were listed as out of stock, and I'd buy them, too. When I received my order today, I heard something rolling around inside, so I thought, "Hm, he must have had an extra blank cartridge laying around, or something," but then I opened it--and everything I said I'd buy was in there! and for free! and another flashlight to boot!
Thanks a million, hoog!

trennels

Jan 4, 2010
Knoxville, TN
MadVapes does rock! I placed my first order with him Monday morning and I already have it on Wednesday. I ordered the 901 kit and some juice and after I placed my order and did some reading on here I was kicking myself for not ordering an extra atomizer. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and he had thought of it for me and put an extra in there for free! And I got a cool MadVapes flashlight, too! This is my first experience vaping and I can tell already that he's going to get a lot more business from me!

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
Smokin place, I also got an order the other day. I ordered two AA boxes 510 atty connectors and horn switches. I also went ahead and got 2x 50ml bottles of RY4. Just to get to the 50.00 free shipping I also got a 901 to 510 connector and a few tact switches. To my surprise they actually gave me three boxes switches and connectors as well as the little flashlight! They have everything you need to make your own mod box and cheaper then radio shack.
The only bad thing was getting the 901 to 510 connector for a mod I purchased on the forum and finding out it didn't work. Great place that I am sure I will use again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread