A2098 - new model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
From a supplier. Obviously I have googled it and not come up with much. They say they have sold it in America.

Would you mind saying which Supplier? I may be able to tell you which model it truly is, or if it may indeed be a new design. There are currently only a few 89mm models. JOYE306a, KR808a, DSE-089, and m403 are the only I can think of, off of the top..

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
And Industries.

Thank you.

Very interesting. Do they claim to manufacture in America, or only distribute? I am not familiar with the model or Company name..

There are only a small handful of actual electronic cigarette manufacturing Companies. JOYE, First Union/Sunny, Kanger, King Fox, Sailebao, and Smoore are among the only. Many claim to be, but in reality their product is simply OEM/ODM from one of the previously mentioned.

Do you possibly have a website link, or any more info of And Industries?

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Not much more info, I am afraid. I think we are going to order a sample kit and try it out - although of course that does not give much idea on reliability!

How did you find out of this model and company? If you are able to order a sample kit, then surely you have enough information to have a web address, or something of the like. How are you viewing it, in a hardcopy catalogue?

James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Wales, UK.
www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk
Hi Cekte

We get emails all the time from suppliers with new products - several a day in fact. We are still debating this one as they seem very new and we have a fairly reliable supplier at the moment.

wv2win - We posted here because we wanted user opinions, if possible, on a model here, as we want to source reliable models that will give satisfaction to our customers. As with other retailers, we don't always reveal who our suppliers are but I have given you the name of the supplier and an internet search will reveal as much as I know.

Since we have set up we have tried to be more than just a supplier by chronicling e-cigarette research with articles and pages such as our interview with Paul Bergen here: Electronic Cigarette Interview - which has raised some discussion on this forum, and via our blog: ashtrayblog.com . I am in no way interested in playing games and resent that accusation.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread