A7 RDA-Questions about the vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Alright so, got myself an rda to play around with. Ive had experience with regular 510 Attys, Bridged as well as ripping that bridge out and running bridgeless. Aside from the quality being hit or miss(some being leaky, others dieing right away), when they're working right, I like them a lot.

So, to the A7. It came pre-coiled, but it was just wound way too tight and liquid wouldnt even wick into the coiled area of the wick. I ended up just trying my own coil.

First Attemp(ever), running 2mm Silica with 32g Kanthal, I twisted a disgustingly ugly coil. Remove, try again.

Attempt two. Got a real nice looking, even, snug but not too tight coil. Now, im running on VV regulated mods, so I twisted a 2.5ohm coil.

Anyway, heres my question..

The Vapor just FEELS totally different. It feels very, very wet. Like after two or three vapes, Its almost like Ive got condensation in my throat. I cant even take a big vape because of how moist it feels.

If this is how it is on all rda/RBAs, then, ..... But maybe not. Its nothing like a 510 Atty feels when vaping.

Is it just the A7 that is like this? Is the vapor always very heavy and wet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread