Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well just encountered the pi!tfall of Squonking Off of a Reservoir style Squonking Atty.
Don't forget to SQUONK!

Took a hit off my Vandy Maze and it was totally dry. AARG AARG KhOO KHOO -FOUL IT BURNED my darned lungs. Just opened the Maze and one side got burnt. I think I'm going to cry!! Strangely enough still tastes great. I will change it tomorrow. Keep my coils at the office.

I've encountered two types of Squonking Attys. 1 with the normal Single or Double coils and you just squonk until covered then let go and the liquid is sucked back in. This one is easy cause I just squonk almost every time that I will inhale.The IJOY SRDA is a perfect example of this. Though it may have a small resevoir where the Cotton is Tucked in.

The Vandy Maze on the other hand has a 2ml Reservoir. A round mesh disc is at the top and you just fill the reservoir and then tilt the APV to keep it wet.

I can testify,don't ever forget to keep that reservoir filled. At 70 Watts bad things will happen.

The plus side to the Maze is that to change the coil all I have to do is to unscrew the disc and replace with new Disc. No Building Easy Peasy!

This one was my fault not the Atty's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread