Aaron from A Billion Lives - testifing, really good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I bought the movie just to support the efforts. Here is an update I received earlier today. It really is worth watching, Aaron is an excellent representative

Yesterday I had the honor of testifying against the FDA during a hearing that's part of a new and unique effort to repeal these corrupt deeming regulations.

Watch the testimony here

I was preceded by Azim (fighting FDA via lawsuits) and followed by Bill Godshall, who was in the movie. Jeff Stier (chaired our NYC premiere) testified on Friday night.

If you missed my LIVE broadcast on the #ABillionLives Facebook page, I explained a bit about the Coordination process. This little known law has been used 10+ times in various industries to get Big Government agencies to coordinate with small governments (like Hartland, WI) who are affected by things like the FDA Deeming Regulations.

Watch my LIVE explanation here

The hearing continues today and I invite you to watch it. This is one of the first times educated people familiar with the industry are making LIVE public testimony on this topic.

Watch today's hearing here

Finally, we took 10% of our VHX sales from Thursday, Friday, & Saturday last week to support EVCA and the work Mark & Linda are doing. Not only did Mark & Linda bring this hearing together, but they also helped bring some big dogs like Senator Johnson to our North American Premiere.

They deserve support.

I will also be donating 10% of all VHX sales today and tomorrow to support them. You can watch it for as little as $3.49.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
The primary function of a legal coordinator is to work with lawyers, law clerks, paralegals, and other members of the law services team. They are responsible for managing the flow of documents, information, and data within the team. The vast majority of legal coordinator positions are found in large law firms, where multiple people work on client files.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
The primary function of a legal coordinator is to work with lawyers, law clerks, paralegals, and other members of the law services team. They are responsible for managing the flow of documents, information, and data within the team. The vast majority of legal coordinator positions are found in large law firms, where multiple people work on client files.
Not that. I meant the "Coordination process" between the FDA and the state governments that was mentioned by OP.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I have been watching these proceedings as time permits.
This is absolutely freaking awesome.

By the way, here is the link to the opening of these proceedings...

The first post in this thread has a link to day two proceedings.
But the link above explains what is happening here, and it's so beautiful.
:)

EDIT: Coordination is fully explained
EDIT: Wisconsin is my new favorite state
EDIT: I have to say that Lou Ritter is impressive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread