abdominal pain- too much pg? anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
hey ya'll, been vaping for about 3 months now, about 5ml per day, with mostly a 70%pg/30vg/18mg nic...lately I have been getting some awful abdominal pains. Anyone else had issues like this? I do try to drink alot of water but maybe not enough? any input on weather there might be a connection here? thanks for any input

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: duplicate post

mist opportunity

May 16, 2013
UK
Are you experiencing any other symptoms with this i.e. constipation, indigestion?

Maybe you should try a VG juice for a bit and see if that helps?

Don't forget, when quitting analogs completely, your body has different ways of 'coping' with it and getting all the toxins out. I experienced different things within a few weeks of quitting analogs; from quiz zits, tooth sensitivity to a swollen eyelid. My doctor ran tests and said I was completely fine. A trip to the docs might be on the cards just to rule anything out?

Last edited:

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
Where is the juice from? I do not have any allergies. I can vape PG all day, every day without issue. Never had a problem ever. Until I ordered some juices from one popular vendor. I was doubled over with cramps and I ended up vomitting. My wife can vape it fine. I can repeat the symptoms over and over, with this one vendor's juice. A couple vapes and instant stomach and abdomen pains. Of course now I know to stop. :)

I did contact the vendor and made them aware. I am not sure if they used something in all 3 or 4 juices that we have here that is similar (like a flavoring that contains some obscure spice or whatever I may have never been allergy tested for) and that I might be allergic to. Or if they put something in it that others don't? I really have no clue. Maybe they had some "bad batches" go out?

Then again, you may be getting these symptoms from anything you vape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread