Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
so i was diggin around in my childrens jelly bean stash. you know, the big package with the 50 flavors and guide on the back (it brings out the inner child in me).
i really like the pomegranate flavor and i always liked the popcorn too. is this what the juice is similar too? and there are 2 pomegranate flavors i just noticed.... anyone know a difference in regular and "too"?

Elsie

Dec 28, 2011
Huntsville, AL
so i was diggin around in my childrens jelly bean stash. you know, the big package with the 50 flavors and guide on the back (it brings out the inner child in me).
i really like the pomegranate flavor and i always liked the popcorn too. is this what the juice is similar too? and there are 2 pomegranate flavors i just noticed.... anyone know a difference in regular and "too"?

I have not tried the popcorn but no matter how many different flavors I try from Ms. T I ALWAYS go back to Pomegranate. I love everything of hers that I've tried thus far, and I can vape several different flavors in a day, but I always go back to Pomegranate for some reason. Something about the sweetness and the perfect throat hit, the twang it leaves in my mouth...I dunno...I highly doubt I'll place any orders in the future without Pom being in that order. Of course, ymmv.

Elsie

Elsie

Dec 28, 2011
Huntsville, AL
Thank you Elsie! That was very helpful to me.

You're welcome. I responded to something you wrote in the Ms.T's rant thread as well. I should clarify that even though I was not a fan of Tangerine (it sort of left skidmarks in my mouth -- for lack of a better way to put it -- the flavor just stopped) I added a bottle of sweetner to my next order and a few drops in the Tangerine did it for me! I have found sweetner or steeping to be the answer to every product of hers I've tried. Nothing so far has been un-vape-able but we all have our faves and Pom is mine. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Let me know when you get yours!

Elsie

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Its hard for me to explain . The real fruit i done like because of the gazillion seeds to pick out and the staining the juice does . Its a mission to eat one. It tastes to me like inbetween and rasberry and a strawberry with a sourness to it. The ejuice is just like it. Has more of a puckerish effect then strawberry ejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread