About the banner pic at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
General wisdom here at ECF is that: if it looks like a cigarette, it's pretty much a noob piece of crap device (that most of us started on but don't use now) and nobody who has a clue would willfully choose a PV that looks like a cigarette; everyone graduates to a more sophisticated, heavy duty PV once they land here and do a little research.

So why does the top-of-the-forum banner pic depict someone vaping on a cigarette look-alike?

I know, sort of a minor thing but every time I see that odd photo I wonder.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
We keep it because it's been our header since 2007 and we're attached to her (well, her/him/it...).

The ecig is a classic penstyle I think - one of the designs that's now RIP.

If we could get a really good replacement we'd probably go with it: someone vaping a mid-size, I reckon, as that is now the 'average' ecig. Or an APV like that.

Seen a lot of vaping photos but nothing that grabs like that old one. We could hire a pro photographer and end up with loads of pics that don't really do it - see all the vaping sites out there, I've never seen a 'girl vaping with loads of vapor' pic that is quite as stylish & feelgood as that one. Needs vapor, a black background, a modern ecig, and a model with lips this time.

$100 if yours is chosen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread