About the Joyetech eCab

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Costa Rica
I was looking at it @Joye's website, it looks awesome and I'd like to know when will you be carrying it.

I just started feeling awkward for making such a huge purchase 3 days ago and not researching on this first.

Please let me know, thanks! (here's one guy who would be pleased having a review unit and providing full insight in case you need it ;) ).

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thank you for your asking.

I am sorry that we have no plan to sell joyetech eCab in near future because it uses a totally different threading from 510 and eGo. both batteries and atomizers are not compatible with any joye 510 or joye eGo batteries or atomizers.

We regard it as a hassle for veterans to try it.

At the same time it seems not easy for newbies to use it, because it uses tank cartridge and Li-ion batteries, which may turn newbiew off.

We may add them to our line later when we see more growing demand. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Ok, I'll wait, they look awesome and it's VERY sad it doesn't have the same 510 threading... but are you sure??? the atty heads are supossedly the same as the eGo-C...

Well that's a bummer...

Yes. I am sure that the battery does not have the same 510 threading, which turns us off.

ego c atty head type A can work on ecab atty body. but ecab can not use ego c cartridge type A.

it means that ecab need a new cartridge.

taka2

Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Japan
eCab cartridges are also available eGo-C.
I think its very good because the 2ml capacity is bigger than eGo-Cs cart and it is difficult to leak.

taka2-albums-my-e-cig-picture133833-ecab-ego-c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread